What's new

the veg, my experiences

Alright guys, so I finally got my samples of lilac veg from stephan, masters, and pinaud. I gotta say, and I might be shamed but I'm alright with it:001_tt2:, that I really like the Pinaud Lilac veg. On me, once it dries down it smells exactly like the lilac bushes from my childhood. Masters and stephans just smell sweet and flowery, hits of lilac, but Pinaud actually smells good. Now, if this ever becomes something I wear more often then the days when I am walking around the house alone I don't know yet, but as of now, I will say I am a pinaud lilac veg man!!!

Somehow some people like the scent. The problem really is that you have to worry about the rest of the population running away from you.

Somewhere on these forums someone suggested putting some of the Veg in bath water. I did that. Made a pleasant smelling bath. When I got out of the bath, that smell was all over me. Still not sure how I feel about that part.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Somewhere on these forums someone suggested putting some of the Veg in bath water. I did that. Made a pleasant smelling bath. When I got out of the bath, that smell was all over me. Still not sure how I feel about that part.

Kind of like this guy

$swamp_thing.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the Veg. It kind of grows on you.

I was the one that suggested the bath water, and I tried it and was pretty surprised. the water smelled really nice, but unlike your experience I didn't smell like it when I got out. I was wholly prepared for smelling cat pee, and did a double take when I realized how lovely it was. Still in a little shock i think! :p

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me....I mean seriously. I decanted in a glass bottle and it's been sitting in the bathroom for about 2 weeks...open bottle and that smell still lingers....just can't get past it. SWMBO seems to dig it and finds it not that offensive...but she's not the one that will be wearing it...I'll be PIFfing that sucker soon

The Veg isn't for everyone, I think it works with your body chemistry? I'm a fan though, the scent lasts a long time it's my weekend go to. My son and I like a lot of the same scents, but he can't stand it. Everyone should give it a try, there are plenty of samples out there even a traveling bottle.

Top Bottom