What's new

The Trophy Room~Post your hunting photos here.

All game is a blessing when taken with a stick bow. I never got any real pleasure from taking game with my 300 Win Mag, not even the extreme long range harvests.
1FFB4904-176C-4E7C-922B-4A82CE9AC444.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The trash panda has to go Dave but I give the opossums a pass. They eat their weight in ticks.
Yeah, this was a young possum. He escaped with his life, I believe? My wife may have dispatched him. I know she took care of the raccoon. She don't give them any quarter - young, cute, cuddly, no matter.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
The possums eat their weight in cat food to. They all must die. My biggest challenge is the rats in the chicken coop though. It's a war of attrition.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Carpet bomb the chicken coop? :)
Disturbs the egg production.

When I close up the coup at night if it's after dark, I take my pellet pistol with me. Some times I get lucky and dispatch a rat or two. I used to have better success with a revolver and rat shot, but those little .22 shot cartridges are hard to come by and ridiculously expensive when available.

Last edited:

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
The possums eat their weight in cat food to. They all must die. My biggest challenge is the rats in the chicken coop though. It's a war of attrition.
Never had a opusssum raid the cat feeder. The racoons? I swear the cats invite them in!!!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Rock N Roll Dancing GIF by StickerGiant

7C0484E7-DB10-45C1-B97F-079F3EBFFF0A.jpeg
The spring litters must have matured. There are more chipmunks in my yard now than I’ve seen in the past 6mo. Squirrels are starting to dig up the bulbs in my wife’s flower beds as well.

Top Bottom