What's new

The Speakeasy Acquisitions - 2018

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Ready for St Paddy's day.
@oc_in_fw I got both but you better be quick. :)

20180316_160556.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
If only I could. One day, though. NZ is a beautiful country

Mate, If I win lotto I'll shout both you and your wife a trip over here......first I need to buy a ticket. :lol:

Until then I'll just have to drink your glass.
Now I know it's not St Patty's day yet but it is Friday night with no wife at home. Cheers.

20180316_210147.jpg

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Mate, If I win lotto I'll shout both you and your wife a trip over here......first I need to buy a ticket. :lol:

Until then I'll just have to drink your glass.
Now I know it's not St Patty's day yet but it is Friday night with no wife at home. Cheers.

View attachment 867946
That’s okay. I work Saturday. When I went to lunch yesterday, they had corn beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots on the special. So I had my Irish meal yesterday. As to the lottery, we have drawings Wednesday and Saturday. I buy one each. You can’t win if you don’t play, but I don’t go crazy with it like some.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
E6D713E2-E4C2-4311-9FC8-1E9EFA6909F9.jpeg
7A4F0A54-9497-4F68-9646-D277E08138B1.jpeg
Down to my last 2 bottles of Elijah Craig 12 year so I thought that I best start looking for a replacement.
When I got my 1st truck my father told me that when something goes out I need to trouble shoot and start with the least expensive repair/part 1st. I am taking this road with Elijah’s replacement.
I bought a 1.75 liter bottle of Ezra Brooks 90 Proof.
I shall see!
I also purchased a 1.75 liter bottle of Tequila.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
When I got my 1st truck my father told me that when something goes out I need to trouble shoot and start with the least expensive repair/part 1st. I am taking this road with Elijah’s replacement.

Did he also tell you to not put diesel into a petrol engine? :)

Picked up the 1.75 of Hennessy “Privilege” VSOP yesterday and already made a dent last night. There was no box, so I’ll show a pic with some of his friends.
B99E026B-C98A-4718-8BA0-28FC01083A84.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?

Nope!
I learned that working out in the oilfield!
And I got sent to the auto parts place to buy spark plugs for a diesel backhoe!

Learned a lot in a very short time

But sometimes a little bit of diesel helps. On really hot days in the past when the CFA, our volunteer rural fire brigade, were out fighting fires the old guys would put a squirt of diesel in the petrol tanks of the trucks. Apparently it stopped the petrol vapourising in the carby.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
But sometimes a little bit of diesel helps. On really hot days in the past when the CFA, our volunteer rural fire brigade, were out fighting fires the old guys would put a squirt of diesel in the petrol tanks of the trucks. Apparently it stopped the petrol vapourising in the carby.

I put diesel in a mini once. The fuel tanker had filled up the wrong tank at the petrol station, so a few other cars got diesel as well. The poor old mini coughed and sputtered with a cloud of black smoke behind it. So it will run and after cleaning the tank out it's back to normal.

Nope!
I learned that working out in the oilfield!
And I got sent to the auto parts place to buy spark plugs for a diesel backhoe!

Learned a lot in a very short time

Classic.
My old man worked in the postal system when he was younger. When weighing something they would say the needed a longer weight for the job and send the boy off for a long weight. The store man just told the boy to take a seat, while he looked for it.

Oh, have you cracked open the bottle for a taste test yet?

20180403_093544.jpg

Was in a new (to me) liquor store the other night, grabbing a sixer of something, and walked down the bourbon aisle and found this one ... needed a home :)

Top Bottom