What's new

The Speakeasy Acquisitions - 2018

Bruichladdich Octomore 8.3
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I love Scotch from Islay. How does it taste?

I love Scotch from Islay. How does it taste?
The temptation is strong to try this now! I'd love to uncork this one but I've got too many bottles open that I need to finish before opening more.
I'll definitely report back. I'm really looking forward to trying this bottle

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

A piece of treasure from travels abroad on the left and then I lost a little self control at the Total Wine today to round out the group shot.
IMG_20180523_192755746.jpg
Prost!

231E637D-10C8-4026-8920-71AA5E700F81.jpeg

On the list at ABC for Weller stuff. Two days later, I get the call for a handle of Weller 12, poor man’s Pappy. $53.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
1.75 liter of Ezra Brooks

Just for drinking over ice or with coke or ginger ale during these hot summers months

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
It's the first day of winter here and the start of a long weekend. So picked up a 1 Litre bottle of Ardbeg 10.
The smoke is for winter and the Litre for the long weekend.

20180601_145216.jpg

I live in the land of unavailable for my favorite, Laphroaig 10. Twice a year my favorite liquor store, 4 hours away, puts the Laphroaig on sale at $15.00 off per bottle. Because of the distance, I rarely was able to hit the sale. Not this time. I bit the bullet and bought a case. I’m set for the year.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I live in the land of unavailable for my favorite, Laphroaig 10. Twice a year my favorite liquor store, 4 hours away, puts the Laphroaig on sale at $15.00 off per bottle. Because of the distance, I rarely was able to hit the sale. Not this time. I bit the bullet and bought a case. I’m set for the year.

Mate, score. At $15 per bottle, that's a steal and well worth the drive.

I decided to pick up a bottle of sipping rum today. Looked up various Google results for "best rum", and spent a few minutes at the store waffling between the Flor de Cana 18 year and the Santa Teresa 1976. I went for the FdC. Also picked up a Glencairn glass while I was looking at the whiskeys.

And I got some beer for making beer bread (and for drinking), if that counts.

Top Bottom