What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Guess I'm on a FDE/Coyote kick! Picked this up at the LGS yesterday...
TX22comp.jpg

And got a text from my little brother about this P320AXG. It belongs to a neighbor of his and it was bought as a package with the Romeo-X Pro, the Foxtrot2R, (2) 21rd mags, a 16rd mag, a (not shown) holster, and the challenge coin. I am told it is un-fired and the ask is $1000.00...
Sig 320AXG.jpg

I told him to book it for me and we would settle up tomorrow (aka Imma offer the dude $900.00)! I "feel" like there is a pissed off wife involved! :lol:

EDITED because I can't spell!

Last edited:

GeronimoWSB

Multilingual Beer
View attachment 1852879
Must get Sam Andrews to make me a new belt in cordovan one of these days. But then I'm not a slave to fashion🤷‍♂️. However...a color coordinated rig has an air of panache for sure.....View attachment 1852883
I need a good rig like that. Is that a Tisas up top? Mine is among the best values imo. They have a chrome 38 super that comes with a 9 mm barrel that has gotten on my radar. My daily belt has been used and abused and it's still great but it's not leather, had it about 6 years. . Trayvax cinch belt, leather is just comfortable though and my current job role isn't so demanding to ruin it.

nikonNUT

Alright! Who's turn was it to watch me today? :lol: Went to my little brothers house to do some stuff and managed to secure the Sig for hoped for $900.00. Most likely insurance premuim money as they got a little tornadic this weekend (brothers house is fine and everyone is safe and sound. Thank you God). COOL and yay and stuff! Then I went to an LGS up there for a a little peek and this came home with me as well. <sigh> Marlin 1985 SBL threaded for suppressor in .45-70...
.45-70.jpg

Not sure why but Arkansas just changed things up and any straight wall cartridge over .35 caliber can be used during muzzle loader season now so... My first lever gun and muzzel loader? 🤷‍♂️ Ought to be a hoot with 410gr sub-sonics!

Last edited:
IMG_8368.jpeg
IMG_7902.jpeg

It has been referred to as the “Most Battle Worthy” sidearm out there. Opinions will surely vary but I truly love mine and cannot really disagree with that evaluation.
SIG night sights, short reset trigger, Hogue Pau Fero grips, and Andrews Monarch shoulder rig. Legit set up for certain.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
When any of my handguns battle they get put in Time Out™.

But I've been owning and shooting Sig classic P series hammer fired pistols since the early 1990s and except for my P225 I can honestly say I've never experienced any pistol related failures. The P225 also was super reliable just never felt comfortable in hand.

The P220 above was one from very early 2002 IIRC and one of the last German made and assembled ones and I can't even guess how many rounds I've shot through it but I can say I can remember three issues, one dud round (good primer hit but no sparky) and two failure to feed with a forgotten brand name flying ashtray JHP.

nikonNUT

Hoo boy! Went a little crazy today. Been waiting on the new TX22 Gen 2 to land and it did!
IMG_7240.jpeg

While I was there I was shown the new Taran Tactical Innovations Combat Canik so that came home…
IMG_7242.jpeg

And a local who has just moved into a new house was liquidating all the guns he couldn’t fit in his safes. One caught my eye and it came home too! Nighthawk counselor with a custom camo cerakote job by hillbilly223. I doubt it has had a single round down the pipe!
IMG_7244.jpeg

Lastly, I paid for the new thermal that is inbound. Already getting impatient! 🤣

I got a new mini multitool for half price at a junk shop. I had to come out of there with something after following the wife around so she could look at everything. She made me try on what was probably some dead guys shirt. Nice shirt but didn't fit. Being a good husband can be tough sometimes. But at least I got a multitool and got stuffed on Chinese buffet afterwards for a reward.IMG_2753.JPEGIMG_2756.JPEG

nikonNUT

And just when I think I'm out they pull me back in! LGS just got a P365 in. Now I'm not a fan of the P365... It just feels wrong but this P365 Legion? It's different... Maybe it's because it is Macro sized (17+1). Maybe it's the AXG metal frame. Maybe its the extra weight out front due to the compensator but it is THE best feeling P365 I have ever handled! It came home with me!
Legion.jpg

Top Bottom