What's new

The Perfumed Court for decants

Hi,

I stumbled upon this new website Theperfumedcourt.com. I guess a bunch of the people selling cologne decants on Ebay got together and made an internet superstore. Its really pretty nice. I ordered some stuff last night and they have already shipped.

I know I risk seeming like a shill (having just signed up today and now touting this company), but I'm not; just a longtime lurker who really appreciates hearing about this place (The Perfumed Court); their selection is simply massive. Part of my order (it's run by three individuals I believe, each handling (I'm guessing) a third of the scents) shipped the same day I ordered! I had it two days later; my selection came in a cute little black velvet bag with a personal note and a piece of hard candy.

While their range of houses represented is huge, they are missing a few notables that seem to be widely used here: TOBS, Trumper's, T&H and Penhaligon's are all absent. I've contacted them via email to inquire about the possibility of adding some things from these lines, and they seemed somewhat receptive to the possibility, so hopefully they'll have some of our favorites before long. I know the B&B has their own decant store, and I mean no disrespect to those fine folks, but I doubt they could ever hope to match the selection at The Perfumed Court (and then, of course, is the unfortunate fact that it's closed down for an unknown length of time).

Anyway, I can highly recommend the store; they're very nice people and the service was good.

Chuck

I ordered a bunch of things, and they came within a week. They were very nice to deal with, and everything arrived nicely wrapped and labeled. I highly recommend them. It could be dangerous for me though... They even have a Wishlist on the site.

eelpie: I know exactly what you mean! I'd better not let my better half see my wishlist there (or my receipts)! I love that I can get GIT when I can't find it anywhere else right now.

There's no problem getting GIT; it's English Fern that's out of stock, and - alas - TPC doesn't carry Penhaligon's (yet).

Top Bottom