What's new

The Official Guide to Israeli Made DE Blades

Simon,

Glad you revived this as I honestly have no idea if any good blades are even still being made in Israel.

I have a huge cache of Israeli Personna Reds and Crystals and I know Personnas are now made in Germany and believe Crystals are discontinued. I may be wrong with the Crystals though.

To answer your actual question, I have tried Vikings Blades and honestly don’t remember much except they were good blades. I don’t recall if they were similar to Crystals or Israeli Reds. There was a PIF a few years back and I was sent a few to try.

Below is the PIF thread and it may contain the info you are looking for…

Thread 'Participation PIF - Swinging The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade'
Participation PIF - Swinging The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/participation-pif-swinging-the-legendary-vikings-sword-blade.597791/
Ha! @SharpieB we are on the same wavelength!

I just found that very thread and am working through it now.

I asked our Mod friends to delete this post as it may be redundant, but if it recalls members to bring new insights, let it be!

Cheers Brother.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Ha! @SharpieB we are on the same wavelength!

I just found that very thread and am working through it now.

I asked our Mod friends to delete this post as it may be redundant, but if it recalls members to bring new insights, let it be!

Cheers Brother.
Don’t think the posts need to be deleted. It’s good to revisit things every once in a while. I was hot on the Israeli blades for a long time when they were in current production. Have a good stash of them still. And a thread revival like this may prompt me to revisit some forgotten blades.

Top Bottom