What's new

Yet another Personna / AccuTec thread.

Just in from Blackland direct, USA Personnas with no ink or etching…

IMG_0733.jpeg

View attachment 1831163
Is the consensus saying these are the same as the previously marked blades? Let us know if you get a chance to test them out.

I will probably order one of each at a couple locations in the near future and see what shows up. I'd really like to be able to test these blades out more in the future so I hope they didn't change them.

View attachment 1831163
If I followed this thread correctly, previous "Comfort Coated" blades had laser etching.

This would lend further credence toward your box being transitional branding: older, Personna box with new , Accuforge "no" etching. Might as well use the boxes up if it doesn't violate a contact.

... Thom

If I followed this thread correctly, previous "Comfort Coated" blades had laser etching.

This would lend further credence toward your box being transitional branding: older, Personna box with new , Accuforge "no" etching. Might as well use the boxes up if it doesn't violate a contact.

... Thom
Yes, these are the same as I’ve received from the barber supply shop who they said they receive directly from Accu-Whatever.

The only times I’ve gotten Personna Comfort Coated blade box with Platinum Chromes inside has been from Amazon or resellers.

I have 600 of these legit ones now (some unmarked, some laser etched, some ink stamped with made in USA), so im not gonna be buying anymore

First shave today with my new ones
seem good going to do some comparisons also with my other fav blades over next week or so

also the date for me was on the long side of the under flap :)

Top Bottom