What's new

The Long Open Comb March

I pretty much only shave with OC's these days, so this is easy. I think I'll do the NEW LC. I'm using the NEW SC for the one blade in February challenge.

Does my 2011 R41 count as open comb what bout a 1912 GEM? I've got two Fatips, two Olds, and a New LC in adition to the aforementioned razors.

I humbly submit my application.

Lately I've been reaching for my Double Dragons (13' R41 and11' R41)
proxy.php

or my new Cadet (Thank you Chadao!!!)

OC is the way to go man, they give excellent shaves.

I am ready, had two OC's back from replating (Gillette Old and New LC), plus another New, German Old copy and a Micromatic.

Oh man, this is just too easy: all I use are OC's these days: New LC, Merkur, Old Type, Goodwill, FaTip Grande, Cadet, and I am in the process of buying a New SC. My safety bar razors are sitting in the back of a drawer.

Hi,

But the thread title states Long OC March. So I take that to mean shaving the entire month of March with a Gillette NEW Long Comb, which I no longer have one of. Y'all have fun with your Long Combs. :)

Stan

I think I will join you fellas! I am wrapping up the one blade in February challenge (OK, I will make it with just two blades!) and I have been thinking about what razor and blade combination to choose for March. This is actually interesting timing. I counted up my DE razors and I have 12 so I was thinking it would be interesting to use one razor for a full month this year. So, I'm in. My razor of choice will be my Krona Kruiser replated Gillette NEW long comb. Now to choose one blade brand for the month...

... My razor of choice will be my Krona Kruiser replated Gillette NEW long comb. Now to choose one blade brand for the month...
Not to thread-jack, but I like Voskhods and Feathers in mine (and isn't a KK replated Gillette New a thing of beauty?).

Clarification please... The thread title says "The Long Open Comb March". Is "Long" modifying the open comb or is "Long" modifying "The March"? :001_smile Should we only be using long combs or ANY open comb?

Top Bottom