What's new

The Holy Black SR-71 straight bar DE Razor

Just got one, and I have not had a chance to give it a spin yet. I like the looks, and the heavy weight of the handle is what ultimately interested me the most. The head doesn't look like much.

I also couldn't find the blade gap specs (or any other specs except weight) on it anywhere. Anyone know what the blade gap is on it?

Also, any other thoughts, opinions, experiences, likes/dislikes, reviews, etc., on that model would be nice. I'd like to hear what you have to say about it.

Thanks.

My top three OC razor is the Blackbird.

It likes a steeper angle than most are used to, and a light touch. The handle grip and balance is fantastic!

I have the black oxide and love the look.

I also have the sb which shaves well, but is not my preference.

Congratulations!

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I have one and I like it. It is a no-nonsense, easy to use razor. I would call it a medium in its aggressiveness. I bought it also because I liked the handle. When I first got it, the head was misaligned. I emailed THB, and they sent a replacement very quickly. That kind of customer service made me a repeat customer.

My top three OC razor is the Blackbird.

It likes a steeper angle than most are used to, and a light touch. The handle grip and balance is fantastic!

I have the black oxide and love the look.

I also have the sb which shaves well, but is not my preference.

Congratulations!

I think the op is talking about a different razor. Pretty sure it’s a coincidence they are both related to the sr71 blackbird. “The holy black” is a different brand than blackland.

In that case, I stand by my statements above, though they have no bearing on the "SR-71" razor you have. :)

Looks like a clone of other popular razors. It should shave well. The handle looks great.

Top Bottom