What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 5 (Signup + the round) CTB5

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
...In my case, I tried Musgo Real for the first time and loved it, so that cream is staying with me...
Glad you found something you like! Keep the cream in the box and you can have your pick of my Musgos the next time we meet.
And yes, I have another Spiced Citrus still in the cello-wrap!

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Agreed. I won’t even touch the colognes as an example. I have wayyyy too many as it is.

As people are asking about the adding and removing rules… there are no real rules. Honour system. Just don’t take a bunch of good stuff and add a couple of crappy items. 🤪 I can’t see that happening with this crowd in any case.

See @Luc post above and Luc correct me if I am off base, but a recipient may fall in love with a vintage Gillette razor and a Palmolive or Tabac stick and some blades that haven’t tried as an example, so keep them but add some cool items that others may like to try.

In my case, I tried Musgo Real for the first time and loved it, so that cream is staying with me. I replaced it with a hard to find Palmolive stick (I paid $3 for them years ago) as it is very desirable and I won’t miss it as I have a few. I also took a few tucks of blades (added some new ones), a Razorock razor stand and maybe a couple other little items. I will add much more than I took as I have way too much stuff but everyone is different.
That's right!

Good shave today with the Gem MicroMatic. I tried to figure out the AutoStrop and gave up! No idea how to use that thing.

The Gada soap from Lebanon is very nice as well. There are two different scented tubes that were not in the last pic I posted and they will be in the box. Also a Lea cream. 👍

IMG_7397.jpeg

Luc

Staff member
The feather blades that I put in with the valet will fit. You need to slide the blade on the part that moves. Then, swing the blade down (watch your fingers) and press the little level behind the head to fix the blade in the comb. You are good to go after that.

Not the same model (I think) but the instructions should give you a very fair idea: Autostrop Instructions - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/autostrop-instructions.605459/#post-11195596
Thanks Luc! I will try that!

I'm looking forward to trying a few items in the box as well. Perhaps I may even try the straight. Depends on if if it's still there by the time it get's to me and, to a greater extent, if I chicken out or not :lol:

Luc

Staff member
@linty1, I believe the smaller Canada Post boxes are 5kg. But, the one above will allow you to send a heavier box. That being said, it's only if you use the prepaid boxes. It might be cheaper to repackage a box and go to the counter. I think that you can enter the measurements and weight in the Canada Post app to give you an idea.

Top Bottom