What's new

The FAT from a Fat Man PIF!

Bandits (2001)

Kate, there are guys who leave, and there are guys who get left. I don't think it's any mystery as to which category I fall into.

I'm in. Thanks.

I'm in great piff havent tried that yet but would love to this is from 300
Daxos: I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own.
King Leonidas: Doesn't it?
[points to Arcadian soldier behind Daxos]
King Leonidas: You there, what is your profession?
Free Greek-Potter: I am a potter... sir.
King Leonidas: [points to another soldier] And you, Arcadian, what is your profession?
Free Greek-Sculptor: Sculptor, sir.
King Leonidas: Sculptor.
[turns to a third soldier]
King Leonidas: You?
Free Greek-Blacksmith: Blacksmith.
King Leonidas: [turns back shouting] SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?
Spartans: WAR! WAR! WAR!
King Leonidas: [turning to Daxos] You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did!

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
- Pulp Fiction

I'm in, baby!

This is my favorite Author and the movie adaptation of the book was very well done. The quote is pretty well applicable to all us Wet Shaving horders!!!

“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

This is bat country!

not in as I still have a bunch 'o' da fat, but here are a few of my favorite clean lines from pulp fiction:

"The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Samuel l Jackson as Jules

Aw, man, I shot Marvin in the face.
john Travolta as Vincent

Always wanted to try the Fat

If not for the inappropriate content I would've quoted The Drill Sergeant of Full Metal Jacket ;-)

Too many movies too choose from

Here is a funny one:

Westley: Give us the gate key.
Yellin: I have no gate key.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, tear his arms off.
Yellin: Oh, you mean *this* gate key.
-Princess Bride

Starting to see lots of repeats from Pulp Fiction (Tarrantino's best film IMHO) and The Holy Grail (a true classic). I will close this thing up on Friday morning.

You guys are doing a great job. I love to see what movies you guys are in to. I gotta put one of my own in here too.

"This guy takes a blunt object, f*#$%in', waah! Hits the guy with the bandages around his head, right? Why? 'Cause he's smart. He knows the guy with the bandages around his ***, he ain't goin' nowhere. He's goin' f*#$%in' nowhere. Where you going? NOWHERE!" Greenly from Boondock Saints

I'm in.

My my favourite line from the movies: "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." (From The Godfather).

Cheers,

john

I'm not in, but this is too much fun!
"I will not be threatened by a walking meatloaf!" David Kessler
an American Werewolf in London

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Boondock Saints

(I already posted my "I'm in" earlier, but have a further comment.)

Lots of Holy Grail in here...for my earlier post I was thinking of posting "How do you know he's a king?", but I'm pretty sure the next line runs afoul of the rules.

I'm in... never tried the fat.

"Are you the police?"
"No, ma'am. We're musicians."
(from The Blues Brothers)

Top Bottom