What's new

PIF - Shave like a MAN for all of 2014

I want to shave like Crocodile Dundee. Always think about that shaving scene when I shave outside when camping.

Aww... But I wanted to shave like Dundee...

I'm still in though!

I want to shave like Hulk Hogan.

Ahh... I still remember the glory days of the WWF ;-)

Soap: MWF

I want to shave like my Grandfather - the most manly of men I have ever known. Served on the ground in Normandy, on D-Day, and came home from that without a scar to show (although quite a few inside...)

My guess on the soap is: VDH deluxe

Thanks for the PIF, great idea!

I want to shave like Hugh Glass.

Glass was a game hunter in the early 1800's. He ran into a mamma grizzly bear, which attacked him. He had to stab the bear to death with his knife while she clawed the heck out of his face, chest, and back. His buddies found him unconscious and in such bad shape, they placed a bear skin on him and left him for dead.

Glass awoke. He set his own leg, covered himself in his bear skin shroud to protect him from the elements, and crawled along the Cheyenne river to civilization. During his 6 week journey, he ate rattlesnakes and let maggots eat his dying flesh to prevent gangrene.

OK. Maybe I don't want to shave quite like Hugh Glass, using bears. I much prefer DE razors. But I'd love to be as big a badass as him.

My soap guess is Speick.

And I do have a slim, so if I win, please PIF it to another worthy of it.

I'm in....I want to shave like Vice Admiral James Bond Stockdale. VADM Stockdale was the highest ranking naval officer held as prisoner of war in Vietnam. VADM Stockdale was held prisoner for over seven and a half years.

Soap is da Fat

Lucas

I want to shave like Hugh Glass.

Glass was a game hunter in the early 1800's. He ran into a mamma grizzly bear, which attacked him. He had to stab the bear to death with his knife while she clawed the heck out of his face, chest, and back. His buddies found him unconscious and in such bad shape, they placed a bear skin on him and left him for dead.

Glass awoke. He set his own leg, covered himself in his bear skin shroud to protect him from the elements, and crawled along the Cheyenne river to civilization. During his 6 week journey, he ate rattlesnakes and let maggots eat his dying flesh to prevent gangrene.

OK. Maybe I don't want to shave quite like Hugh Glass, using bears. I much prefer DE razors. But I'd love to be as big a badass as him.

My soap guess is Speick.

And I do have a slim, so if I win, please PIF it to another worthy of it.

Wow thats an intense story! He sounds like the ultimate bad man, I thought Chuck Norris was tough.

Top Bottom