What's new

The FAT from a Fat Man PIF!

So many quotes from my favorite movies. I recently read there were not all those Welshmen at Roarke's Drift. But someone, Stanley Baker (?) Put them in because he was Welsh. I read Washing of the Spears because of this movie.

I'm not in but here's a quote, "Men of Harlech stand ye steady" sung by a few beleaguered Welshmen in the movie Zulu. Many of them only partially shaven, perhaps due to the distance between Wales and Yorkshire.

I've always wanted to try the fat.

In honor of the late PSH

Brandt: Mr. Lebowski is prepared to make a generous offer to you to act as courier, once we get instructions for the money.
The Dude: Why me, man?
Brandt: He believes the culprits might be the very people who, uh, soiled your rug, and you are in a unique position to confirm or disconfirm that suspicion.
The Dude: He thinks the carpet pi**ers did this?
Brandt: Well Dude, we just don't know.

I'm in, I would love to try da Fat. Thanks for the opportunity! I couldn't decide between the two movies so I did one from each:

Skip Tyler: When I was twelve, I helped my daddy build a bomb shelter in our basement because some fool parked a dozen warheads 90 miles off the coast of Florida. Well, this thing could park a coupla hundred warheads off Washington and New York and no one would know anything about it till it was all over. (Hunt for Red October)

AND:

Lane Myer: Johnny...

Johnny: Four weeks, twenty papers, that's two dollars. Plus tip.

Lane Myer: Gee Johnny, I don't have a dime.

Johnny: Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars.

Lane Myer: Well... it's funny see... my mom, had to leave early to take my brother to school and my dad to work cuz...

Johnny: ...two dollars... cash.

Lane Myer: See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great. (Better Off Dead)

I'm in! I still have not tried MWF.........

Lauren Bacall to Humphrey Bogart in "To Have and Have Not": You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.

I'm in!

Movie fanatic here. Strangely enough don't have a favourite movie but here's two from my top 10 and it goes well with the theme of this PIF.

Casey (Drew Barrymore): Who's there?
Ghostface: Never say "who's there?" Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.

AND

Casey: Well, I'm getting ready to watch a video.
Ghostface: Really, what?
Casey: Oh, just some scary movie.
Ghostface: Do you like scary movies?
Casey: Uh huh.
Ghostface: What's your favourite scary movie?
Casey: I dunno.
Ghostface: You have to have a favourite, what comes to mind?

Scream (1996) Best opening scene in a movie EVER!

Last edited:
To Skylar...... "I'm the one who does the knocking" ........ Walter White in Breaking Bad. Hope this counts it's not a movie but way entertaining. I'm in, thanks for the great PIF.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the great PIF

"Never apologize, mister, it's a sign of weakness." —John Wayne, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon

I'm not in since I have a barely-used puck of MWF already, but here goes:

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness

Im in...still haven't tried da fat
Come on, boys! The way you're lollygaggin' around here with them picks and them shovels, you'd think it was a hundert an' twenty degree. Can't be more than a hundert an' fourteen.--Blazing Saddles

Moses: An' when they was no meat we ate fowl. An' when they was no fowl we ate crawdad. An' when they was no crawdad to be foun', we ate san'.
HI: You ate what?
Moses: We ate san'.
HI: You ate sand?!
Moses: Dass right ...
Raising Arizona

I'm in. Still haven't had the chance to try out da fat.

I'm in! Always wanted to try Da Fat...So any of you that see my signature know that I am a Caddy shack fan, so it is only fitting that I quote my favorite movie.

"A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald...striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver, he hauls off and whacks one- big hitter, the Lama- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? "Gunga galunga...gunga- gunga lagunga." So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice".

Carl Spackler talking to Angie, the caddy, when he had the pitch fork in his hand, one of the greatest scenes ever!!! IMHO...

Justin

Im in! Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm in! And TY for the opportunity!

In first Godfather movie Don Corleone tells Johnny Fontane: "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

Last edited:
Top Bottom