What's new

The Big PIF (ends 3/21/2020)

I've had a lot of items floating around in the den and not getting used. It's time to let these things go to a good home!

Big_PIF.jpg

I'm not going to list everything specifically, but the box has:
  • A pure badge brush
  • A serviceable '40s style SuperSpeed
  • A small assortment of blades
  • Pre-shave oils
  • Aftershave samples (Clubman, Osage Rub, Stirling)
  • Seven (7) soaps and creams
  • Many soap samples (including a stub of Arko - you're welcome!)
  • A chromed razor stand
  • ...and probably some other stuff I'm missing
This PIF is intended for those who don't have much, but all are welcome. To enter, abide by the rules:
  1. You must have at least 25 posts (and PIF posts don't count)
  2. You must post that you're in and promise to PIF unused/unwanted items
  3. You must post a pic of your pet (current or former), or what you would have as a pet if you could
That's it. Entries will be accepted until Saturday evening (PT) on 3/21, at which point I'll pick a winner at random.

Good luck!

Generous PIF! I'm in, and promise to PIF any extras to other needy souls. The pic below is of my last dog, Pearl. She passed away in my arms a number of years ago and I haven't been able to bring myself to replace her. Plus, we have eight grandchildren scattered around the country now and they have become my "pets."
1584321153677.png

Generous PIF! I'm in, and promise to PIF any extras to other needy souls. The pic below is of my last dog, Pearl. She passed away in my arms a number of years ago and I haven't been able to bring myself to replace her. Plus, we have eight grandchildren scattered around the country now and they have become my "pets."
View attachment 1074780
Nice ride!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yep, I enjoyed the Shadow. I eventually sold it to my next door neighbor, and replaced it with a VTX1800R. My wife had a Yamaha 950 Tourer. Loved that bike, and we rode together all over the country until we decided to sell them a few years ago.
I have a Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1600 that is a pleasure to ride.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very generous PIF and I would like to be in. I don't believe I have tried or even heard of many of those products. I will be sure to pass forward anything that I don't see myself using. This is our Rollo. He was given to my daughter for her first birthday and sleeps in bed with her. Right now he is using her unicorn plush as a pillow. My son calls him giant chicken and he is by far the most mellow dog I have ever owned. He is an awesome protector of my children though as no one gets near either of them without his approval. Couldn't ask for a better dog for the kids.
20190729_101413.jpg

Top Bottom