What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Ha . . . she was not a CPA. The pen is splendiferous in its gloryosity indeed. This is going to be harder to wait for than the Irisch Moos.

I am just chiming in too say how much I hate B&B. I had to double and triple check my account to see if I managed to have the funds for this beautiful pen. I am getting out of the Army around when these ship out and I think it will be a great present for myself for my 6+ years of service.. . Or that's what I keep telling myself.

Does the section look kind of short to anybody else? Am I imagining things?

I tend to hold my pens rather high when I write. Looking at the picture, it seems that I'd be gripping perilously close to or even ON the threads, which would not be very comfortable.

I had to sell my children, but I broke down and joined in the madness:001_tt1: I am getting the fine nib. I can't wait for November!!!

Tom

Does the section look kind of short to anybody else? Am I imagining things?

I tend to hold my pens rather high when I write. Looking at the picture, it seems that I'd be gripping perilously close to or even ON the threads, which would not be very comfortable.

Imagination....I also hold the pen high on the section.... plenty of room

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Ha . . . she was not a CPA. The pen is splendiferous in its gloryosity indeed. This is going to be harder to wait for than the Irisch Moos.

Any comments about the Irisch Moos saga needs to be followed by the :letterk2::letterk2: smilie (preferably several of them).

:wink2:

Well, Ladies & Gentlemen, while the fence may have been swaying, and giving way earlier, I just want to say I am firmly back on it. You'll have to do better convincing me.

Well, Ladies & Gentlemen, while the fence may have been swaying, and giving way earlier, I just want to say I am firmly back on it. You'll have to do better convincing me.

Imagine a warm tropical breeze flowing through your hair. You're lounging in a hammock on a beach in Bali. A beautiful sun kissed girl brings out a drink served in a coconut. You sip the sweet drink and pass her a glance. She moves away coyly and drifts off into the sunset. The swaying motion of the hammock and the cloying sweetness of the potion lull you into a sublime state of relaxation.

You tip your panama hat over your eyes and soak in this ideal moment. The stars are all aligned, you have reached the perfect state of mind. You come to realize that the purpose of life is to be in this hammock on this beach at this time.

Writing with the B&B Edison LE is about as close to what I've described.

Enjoy your new pen :wink2:

Imagine a warm tropical breeze flowing through your hair. You're lounging in a hammock on a beach in Bali. A beautiful sun kissed girl brings out a drink served in a coconut. You sip the sweet drink and pass her a glance. She moves away coyly and drifts off into the sunset. The swaying motion of the hammock and the cloying sweetness of the potion lull you into a sublime state of relaxation.

You tip your panama hat over your eyes and soak in this ideal moment. The stars are all aligned, you have reached the perfect state of mind. You come to realize that the purpose of life is to be in this hammock on this beach at this time.

I used to think that this was a gentlemen's forum. But this level of coercion is just mean.:drool:

If I don't buy the pen, I am that much closer to a trip to Bali and a sublime state of relaxation...

I used to think that this was a gentlemen's forum. But this level of coercion is just mean.:drool:

Maxman does have a Glenmont and can easily imagine what using the B&B LE will be like...... I HAVE the Artist's Proof.... and I can tell you...He hit the nail on the head and this is not in the least coercion, if it is the Truth.....AND IT IS!

Brian was kind enough to show this pen to me today. I am no FP expert, but I can tell you that the pictures do not do it justice. It's color has a luminous quality to it, and the green and black in the ebonite play very nicely against each other. It is a beautiful piece of work. It feels great in hand and the fine nib (I think it was a fine) wrote smoothly and very cleanly. I am in.

Brian was kind enough to show this pen to me today. I am no FP expert, but I can tell you that the pictures do not do it justice. It's color has a luminous quality to it, and the green and black in the ebonite play very nicely against each other. It is a beautiful piece of work. It feels great in hand and the fine nib (I think it was a fine) wrote smoothly and very cleanly. I am in.

No Photos?

Top Bottom