What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

There is a humorous ad running in NY and Chicago in which a young lady is packing up sunshine in a box and sending it to Chicago and NYC!

Cool and rainy in SE Michigan. We've had a couple days of spring + sunshine lately, however. I've taken two short walks after a winter of idleness and sloth. The last of the snowpiles have melted.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Ahhhhh spring, finally.

Screenshot_2019-03-30 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Looking at that screen capture again, the fear mongering by The Weather Network is getting on my nerves...

Jackwebbbbigseptemberman.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Tis the season for tornados, fa-la-la la-la la-la-la-la.

The three red dots in N.E. Oklahoma are the current torndaos. The middle lower red dot is a few miles south of me right now. I couldn't get the local weather page on the National Weather Service to load. Several tornado warnings are on the radio and T.V. for the whole region.

upload_2019-4-30_15-27-44.png

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Tis the season for tornados, fa-la-la la-la la-la-la-la.

The three red dots in N.E. Oklahoma are the current torndaos. The middle lower red dot is a few miles south of me right now. I couldn't get the local weather page on the National Weather Service to load. Several tornado warnings are on the radio and T.V. for the whole region.

View attachment 976946

I got a Tornado Watch alert for the Dallas area about an hour ago. Be safe out there

Was +17C two days ago. -4C yesterday. 10cm of snow this morning, gone by 2:00pm. +6C now.
Don't like the weather in Northern Ontario? Wait 10 minutes.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I got a Tornado Watch alert for the Dallas area about an hour ago. Be safe out there

Everything is fine...that particular storm just skirted here and petered out. Wagoner, about 30 miles south got a good hit the news said, and Chouteau,about 10 miles south got a bit of it.

Dallas has had some nasty hits the last few years. About four years ago a barn about a mile east of my house in Texas got the roof taken off and the sides damaged. From the looks of it there was one of those little ones that dipped down and went back up.

I thought it was kinda funny when I moved to N.E. Texas. People would panic when a tornado WATCH would come out every two years or so. Up here where I grew up at it wasn't IF a tornado would hit that year...it was WHEN and how many.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Everything is fine...that particular storm just skirted here and petered out. Wagoner, about 30 miles south got a good hit the news said, and Chouteau,about 10 miles south got a bit of it.

Dallas has had some nasty hits the last few years. About four years ago a barn about a mile east of my house in Texas got the roof taken off and the sides damaged. From the looks of it there was one of those little ones that dipped down and went back up.

I thought it was kinda funny when I moved to N.E. Texas. People would panic when a tornado WATCH would come out every two years or so. Up here where I grew up at it wasn't IF a tornado would hit that year...it was WHEN and how many.

The watches put me on mild alert, it's the local sirens that I don't like hearing. Not much to do anyhow, no basement or storm shelter.

Received a flood warning a little bit ago, supposed to get some T-storms through any time now...

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 5.26.17 PM.png

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
The watches put me on mild alert, it's the local sirens that I don't like hearing. Not much to do anyhow, no basement or storm shelter.

Received a flood warning a little bit ago, supposed to get some T-storms through any time now...

View attachment 976969

Flood warnings are all over the place up here, but just thunder and a little rain right now. Power blinked a couple of times...and I don't have a generator up here, dang it. Someone got a good pic. of the twister in Wagoner at 3:04 p.m. just I few minutes before I made the above post. Also one in Sulphur, Ok. over by OKC. Those weren't baby ones.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...i-as-severe-weather-outbreak-unfolds/70008146

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I saw the new yesterday about y’alls weather! It’s that time of year again.
We r dealing with smog from Mexico. Really bad air quality.
This morning’s weather:
0E736989-000D-4B6A-9E84-A69E3BEA2A22.png

Where i am in Canada our bad air quality days are always blamed on Ohio, Ohio Valley, those SW prevailing winds.
dave

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Nasty system moving through N. TX and OK, the worst of it was overnight. More flood warnings. Stay dry out there

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 9.43.47 AM.png

Top Bottom