What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Swimming, anyone?

Besides tornadoes there is....

About 5 blocks from this house, but I'm on higher ground...more heavy rain coming in tonight.

DSC_0007 (2).JPG

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I hope y’all are safe Mike!
Still a bit warm here down south of you!
4 generations of my family getting together tomorrow. BBQ and swimming!!

5D0247C3-9AD0-4A1D-87F5-BBC291A261AB.png

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Tornado warnings in our area...

View attachment 985394

Dig a hole!

SWMBO said they are under a tornado warning at home. Spotter is just down the road across from the ranch gate. Supposed to clear up here and at home tomorrow. Good thing...I'm headed home tomorrow. Still raining here, but the road that was flooded in my above pic. is open now.

Sometimes funny things happen when you're a spotter. One time the EOC guy asked me what the wind speed was at my location and I said "Don't know...my radar didn't pick up the beer can that just blew by me." :biggrin1:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Hwy 69 was closed due to flooding between Wagoner and Muskogee on the way home yesterday. Had to take a detour to get to a bridge over the Arkansas River that was passable. Didn't stop to take a pic. of the river as the traffic was heavy due to all the vehicles being funneled onto the road, but the river was almost to the bottom of that bridge and had overflowed its banks as far as you could see. Added some time to the trip but made it home.

Found a news agency's pic of the Arkansas in that area.

upload_2019-5-31_10-32-6.png
upload_2019-5-31_10-32-18.png
Gallery: Thursday's aerial flood photos from around the area including Muskogee and Fort Gibson

Keystone dam was pouring water into the Arkansas a few days ago...275,000 cubic feet per second.

It was 96 in central fl today,
Just past 6 pm and it dropped to 86, had a short sprinkle but 86 feels great right now and sitting outside enjoying it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Forecasted high of 102° with a heat index of 111°.
Heading to Houston this weekend to catch a game.
Maybe!!
Hopefully flooding won’t be an issue.

Top Bottom