What's new

The Anything Thread

I planned on being with you kids yesterday. On the way to work I was in a pretty bad car accident. My Prius was T-boned on the passenger side. Lucky for me with my chronic back pain I already had all the pain killers and muscle relaxants the ER wanted me to get. I will be fine. Prius needs to be rebuilt. Baby got out of car 10 minutes before accident. I was actually happy at the scene. I am off to see my Dr. now. Hopefully get a rental car and be at work tomorrow.

I planned on being with you kids yesterday. On the way to work I was in a pretty bad car accident. My Prius was T-boned on the passenger side. Lucky for me with my chronic back pain I already had all the pain killers and muscle relaxants the ER wanted me to get. I will be fine. Prius needs to be rebuilt. Baby got out of car 10 minutes before accident. I was actually happy at the scene. I am off to see my Dr. now. Hopefully get a rental car and be at work tomorrow.

Wow Ray. I'm really sorry to hear that, but thank God that you and the baby are/will be fine. It's been a while since my last accident (knock on wood), but just thinking about it brings some of the adrenaline back. Take it easy today. This calls for some fancy colored hot chocolate in a Minnie mug!

Ha, not many folks just a couple years younger than me remember Max Headroom.

proxy.php

Mmmmmm, mid-1980s Amanda Pays...

Thanks chad. You've made my life

:lol: That is both funny and sad at the same time (mostly funny).

So I ordered a nice Fedora as a Christmas gift for my grandfather. Part of the deal was a promotion for a free ballcap with any purchase from the site. The box comes today -- lovely fedora for grandpa, and this monstrosity, but in bright red:
proxy.php

Now tell me, would you ever again order from the store who sent you that, even for free? (My apologies to anyone who happens to own and love a Kangol Furgora Links Cap).

Top Bottom