What's new

The Anything Thread

Yeah, sorry man. I'm watching the same game you are, and it ain't pretty if you are a Mizzou fan. This looks like a runaway in the making. :blush:

Yeah, sorry man. I'm watching the same game you are, and it ain't pretty if you are a Mizzou fan. This looks like a runaway in the making. :blush:

I only have it online but I am cringing. Mizzou has rocketed to near awesomeness. But it is still just near awesome, not quite there yet.

I'm going to bed. Can hardly keep the eyeballs pealed and I'm yawning every minute. I'll be back on in the morning before church, I'm sure.

Night, TAT.

Good morning everyone. I can't believe that nobody has posted here yet today! I just got back from work - used the exercise room - no grading this weekend (woo hoo!). Oh well.. off to the shower & then shave!

Good morning everyone. I can't believe that nobody has posted here yet today! I just got back from work - used the exercise room - no grading this weekend (woo hoo!). Oh well.. off to the shower & then shave!

Same for me. I just got on for a few minutes... yes I did sleep in this morning (NEARLY 8 o'clock before I got up!) but that was because my wife got up with "the little one" this morning. She was ready to get up at 4:30... and did a few hours of school work :confused: She's a teacher, too.

Off to shower and shave before church. Later. :bayrum2:

Morning all. Got the youth confirmed at church this morning -- a catharsis 13 weeks in the making. I have some beer and cider to bottle this afternoon. That, and Christmas cards -- I hate doing Christmas cards.

Morning all. Got the youth confirmed at church this morning -- a catharsis 13 weeks in the making. I have some beer and cider to bottle this afternoon. That, and Christmas cards -- I hate doing Christmas cards.

congrats Chad. We are working on the baptism for the baby and adoption for the oldest right now. I hate cards too but that is what the wife is for.

Ok, no one has posted here in 2 and a half hours. This scares me. The TAT is quiet, too quiet. Like a scary movie, just before the monster jumps out.

Ok, no one has posted here in 2 and a half hours. This scares me. The TAT is quiet, too quiet. Like a scary movie, just before the monster jumps out.

Boo!

Mostly Mrs Soapbox and I have settled into the basement, with a fireplace, some Ella Fitzgerald Christmas music playing, and she works on her dissertation while I try to debug and add a few more functional bits to this program. Little H is upstairs and knocked out, with nary a cough on the baby monitor to be heard.

As Gruder noted, DC people freak out when ten flakes hit the ground. It's damn near as bad as Georgia. So we holed up last night, and tonight too just for good measure.

Evening all.

The Mrs here is watching "Desperate Housewives", I'm grading some online History 1301 assignments (BORING), and our little one is in the bed probably snoozing by now, but I dare not look in or sure enough, he'll be awake.

Top Bottom