What's new

The Anything Thread

I'm headed for bed. See you all in the morning - too early for my tastes, but hey, I've got to work for a living.

:badger: :badger: :badger:

Tomorrow's shave (pre-planned): C&E Sandalwood, Gillette SS adjustable w/Wilkinson Sword blade, and Old Spice for the after. Sounds like a winning combo. :shaving:

Good morning. Just checking things here before I take the dog out and head to work. Hmmm 20 F and a chance of freezing rain. Looks like it will be another day for scraping.

Looks like it will be another day for scraping.

Now I smile a bit when I read that -- thanks!

Morning all. Had a good job search email awaiting me in the inbox this morning, plus a note from a former student doing Peace Corps work in Cambodia. Not a bad way to start the week! Hope yours start just as nicely.

Ugh... Raindrops are falling on my head this morning. Winter blows.

you said it. but man oh man was the Snow White actress down there gorgeous. the wife even agreed.
The fact that the princess actresses at Disney are so pretty is unfair... They only ever pay attention to the little brats. :mad3:

I like Snow White just as much as any six year old. :lol:

Good evening everyone. Rather uneventful day. However, daughter is had some meltdowns at school and is now having tantrums about not doing the work that she refused to do at school. Yeah.. its going to be a long night.

Ugh, no quiet relaxing fireside chats for you. Good luck, sir. You're going to need it. A few weeks ago, I got a report that my son was kicking and pushing the same little boy in class... FOUR TIMES. Had to be sent to the office. He was pushing his little friend. And he's three, the little monster. :rolleyes: And to think, I'm getting him his own razor and shaving set for Christmas. :biggrin:

Well part of the issue is she is refusing to do the worksheets for the field trip that she wasn't allowed to go to with the rest of her class. (The setting of the field trip would have set her off - sending her would have been setting her up for failure). They aren't hard worksheets, and if she asks nice, I would be glad to give her some astronomy assistance. The other packet of worksheets is sentence writing which always sets her off.

At the moment, I am just ignoring her. That works much better than trying to help her when she doesn't want it or to be confrontational with her.

Well I don't think is as much a problem with having a girl as much as it is that she has Aspergers. Usually she is fine... but there are days...

My boys try to sleep, it's the girls who talk too much, generally. But I have mainly juniors and seniors. I'm being general here, but it's better than being major or colonel, I suppose. :tongue_sm

Good morning former TATers! It is a nice 42 degrees, I had an excellent shave (KAI shave #5), I think I am going to go on a long walk with the dog. See y'all later!

Uhh, now where am I? Is this a perpetual "guess the threads new name", or what? I guess there's nothng to see here so I move along.

Top Bottom