What's new

Tell your girlfriend to shave her face!

I jokingly mentioned to my wife that she needed to wax her lip and she went looking for the keys for the gun cabinet. Well not really but you get the point.

I was in my friends wedding and there was a brunette girl who works in Helsinki in a notorious cosmetics store and we had a lengthy conversation about shaving and I DID ask "so why dont you shave?" the answer to this was "oh I dont think that I would have to do that you know there are skin peeling creams for women" and she thought I was just being silly when in fact I was serious but was I right I wish that some day there would be new studies about shaving and I could say that I was right :tongue_sm

F

fizbin

Yes...I am sure that will be the perfect topic for valentines day. I think I will join gash in the bunker now.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me know if any of you have success with that as a pickup line.

I'm sure its right up there with "I know you you'd want to know - those jeans make you look fat"

In my professional experience, I would have to counsel against such a tactic. That being said, I think it would be hilarious informative if someone gave it a try.

Actually there are plenty of women who shave their face or at least parts of it, but it is rarely discussed.
I get about as much upper lip fuzz as the next woman and I choose to use a cream to remove it but I don't see why shaving couldn't be an option for some. In fact in many Asian countries female facial shaving is considered very normal and will often be done at a beauticians etc. And there are facial razors for women on the market too.

Last edited:
Actually there are plenty of women who shave their face or at least parts of it, but it is rarely discussed.
I get about as much upper lip fuzz as the next woman and I choose to use a cream to remove it but I don't see why shaving couldn't be an option for some. In fact in many Asian countries female facial shaving is considered very normal and will often be done at a beauticians etc. And there are facial razors for women on the market too.

Yeah but if we bring that up were dead meat :lol:

Yeah but if we bring that up were dead meat :lol:

:lol: true.
But when you think about it it's also odd. I mean why can't women have some hair on their faces? We are taught, and I'm the same myself, that it is unattractive and a source of embarrassment and shouldn't even be acknowledged.
But nearly ever woman I know removes some degree of facial hair in some manner.

How come you guys got dibs on shaving as a hobby?!? I mean even just doing my legs and ignoring facial hair, I have people looking at me funny when I say shaving is a hobby of mine.
And even stranger looks if they find out about my den!

Ohhh no. no no no. If she's going to shave, then she'll have to make that decision herself. No way am I going to mention that to her.
Our couch is uncomfortable to sleep on.

I think that it is a valid topic in every given situation but before asking you should soften the edge by mentioning something like "this might sound weird but..." :a44:

I think that's one of those prefaces like "no offense intended but..." If you feel the need to start off with that, maybe you'd better not say it at all.

Top Bottom