What's new

Taylor of Old Bond Street Creams. Outstanding Stuff.

They are the best deal in creams, IMO. Some may equal the performance but not the price.

My favs are sandalwood and coconut. I usually always have one or the other on my counter...right now it's coconut.

I love my TOBS Peppermint. The tub is getting low, however, and I have a nearly empty tub of Trumper's Almond. Do you think it would hamper the performance if I were to scoop the last of the Trumper's into the TOBS? Peppermint and Almond -- what could go wrong?

I've tried several of the TOBs creams. My favorites are Avocado for the feel (not the scent so much though), Jeremyn Street and now my #1 Green Forest.

My family likes the Jeremyn Street and the Green Forest so that's a great endorsement :)

I tried but couldn't get used to the Sandalwood (too floral and not enough sandalwood - its pleasant but just not me)

One shouldn't just rinse your razor after each use, one should give a simple clean and dry. I usually just use my hands but keep a toothbrush in a drawer nearby. I rarely have to use it. I wouldn't blame the TOBS without knowing a lot more info about your razor care and water. If I simply rinsed my razor and let it air dry, it would start spotting as I have hard water where I live. Spotting leads to other things starting to stick like soap film.

Top Bottom