What's new

Super speed makes the cover... with flares

Look at that beautiful super speed... oh and what's-her-face.

proxy.php

Are you sure that's a SS? From what looks like the color of the handle and judging by length (from how she's holding it), I'd guess a gold Lady's Gillette. Which does have an SS head.

And, if you're attracted to women who need to shave their face, that's fine. No problem with that. No judgments here. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure that's a SS? From what looks like the color of the handle and judging by length (from how she's holding it), I'd guess a gold Lady's Gillette. Which does have an SS head.

And, if you're attracted to women who need to shave their face, that's fine. No problem with that. No judgments here. :lol::lol::lol:

That's a good one. :biggrin:

yes its and SS. You cant tell from that pic but if you see it in person at a magazine stand you can see its an SS.

yes its and SS. You cant tell from that pic but if you see it in person at a magazine stand you can see its an SS.

Not only that, inside they specifically noted that they had to go to eBay for the Super Speed (and that the original Esquire cover from the '60s that they were mimicking also used a Super Speed, which they probably got from the pharmacy). I'd have to figure out where I left the issue, but I think they had a photo of just the razor inside. Oddly, though, on the cover it almost appears that they've airbrushed out some of the mechanism.

Re: "airbrushed out some of the mechanism." They probably airbrushed out a lot of stuff. Excessive eye makeup, enhanced lips and boobs, plus she can't pick a quarterback any better than Jerry Jones can.

Boy, is that ever a steep blade angle. She'd never do that if there was a live blade in that thing.

Pretty girl, tho.

-- John Gehman

Boy, is that ever a steep blade angle. She'd never do that if there was a live blade in that thing.

Probably thinking of it as a squeegee. To be fair, though, it was probably the photographer or the art director that chose the angle.

Top Bottom