What's new

Stand that will hold a Shavemaster brush

Does anyone have a stand that will hold the Shavemaster V200 brush? I don't have the brush yet, but am thinking of getting one in the future.

you can always take the approach of making your own stand out of a metal clothes hanger... I see this approach as having two advantages: you get the pride of making something yourself, and if you ever need a job you can put "custom metal working experience" on your resume`. Seriously though, thats what i did and it holds whatever brush i tell it to.

Just to clarify. I have the S100 and the C&E stand works with it just fine. I suspect it'll work with the V200 too since I believe the knot and loft are the about the same on these two brushes. I think the S100 is just less dense but I could be wrong.

As far as bent up coat hangers goes. Cheap is just that.

This will hold any brush:

.....................................Thanks to Ouch for this little tip awhile back :cool:

I don't have a better pic right now, but in the lower left of this one is my V200 brush sitting on the stand I use along with my Trumper Warwick DE. Works great and relatively cheap too!

proxy.php

Dude, you have a serious addiction to Simpsons Brushes. What is your address so I can swing by and help you remove your problem. :eek:

Top Bottom