What's new

Spring 2012! A pic 4 you! Enjoy.

Just thought I'd share the begining of spring. My favorite time of year next to Fall. Post pics of what's happening in front of your home. Has Spring arrived? Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• $spring2.jpg
    $spring2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
cool.i love spring.ive got a bad case of spring fever already.swmbo and i have been preping the garden all week.got some seeds started and tree saplings potted up getting the mower ready too.

There will be plenty of yanking, tilling, bagging, raking, shoveling, rolling, repairing, cutting, splicing, mowing, edging, resting, smelling and just plain fun exahusting work! I love to landscape and is another area of mental me time next to shaving. I'll probably be in a stretcher by tomorrow:001_tongu

There will be plenty of yanking, tilling, bagging, raking, shoveling, rolling, repairing, cutting, splicing, mowing, edging, resting, smelling and just plain fun exahusting work! I love to landscape and is another area of mental me time next to shaving. I'll probably be in a stretcher by tomorrow:001_tongu

maybe but what a way to go;p

Ok so I cleaned up the back yard and used muscles that I had LONG forgotten about. Especially my arse! lol. At the end of the day I smeeled like Rosemary, Sage, and my wife said I smelled good! I had my daughter of four years "helping" me one stick at a time. Gotta love her. She's clear across the yard "daddy I have a stick for you". So I stop what I'm doing to go get it & put it in the weed bin. Saw my first Monarch butterfly. Brief but cool. While working one could literally hear & FEEL the beat of the bee's wings in one's ear. Then on occasion one would see the C-5 galaxy of bee's the size of your thumb land on a flower only to bend it to the ground!LOL. Need's a diet program that bee. Anyhow no stretcher, but Motrin. Sweet motrin my friend...
:001_tongu

The first pic is of a peach tree. Yummy! there are hundreds of flowers! So it's going to be a good season!!
The second is of a bee all over the Rosemary bush.

Attachments

• $spring.jpg
    $spring.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 82
  • $bee.jpg
    $bee.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Top Bottom