What's new

🎃 👻 🦇 🎃 SOTD - “Halloween”Theme Week - October 24th, 2022 to October 30th, 2022 🎃 👻 🦇 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razor: Yaqi DOC
Blade: Schick
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Soap: La Toja
Balm: Neutrogena Hydro Boost
Aftershave: Bootleggers Eldorado

106B9247-B0C0-41BB-9C8D-963F3971095C.jpeg

1945-No26-FBT-SOTD-K_2022-10-26.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Simpson Wee Scot 13/39
Soap: Phoenix Scentsless
Razor: 1945 Gillette No 26 Set [Flat Bottom Tech] GT
Blade: Gillette 7o'clock Ninja (5)
ASL: Clubman VIBR

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

I think the No 26 Set (FBT) with its slight head differences might just take the Number One place on the SB podium. :yesnod:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Saturday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Executive Shaving Claymore SE/ER Turkish Walnut
Blade: Schick Proline (D6)
Brush: Simpson Sovereign Fibre 27mm faux Tortoise
Scuttle: TheMudPlace Big Daddy Oiled Mahogany
Pre-Shave Scrub: SheaMoisture African Black Soap
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Chamomile & Lemon
Shave Soap: Southern Witchcraft Autumn Ash
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Southern Witchcraft Autumn Ash

Razor: SIG SOLO SPEED.
Blade: Supply - Black(2).
Brush: Frank Shaving - Sig Solo - G5 Synthetic.
Shaving Soap: The Goodfellas Smile - Solo.
After Shave Cologne: Arko - Cool.
After Shave Balm: Arko - Cool.
Shaving Bowl: Langley City Shave Shop - Special SIG SOLO Edition.

Stor IMG_1021.jpg
Bowl and Brush IMG_1842.JPG

Sat 29 SOTD
Soap Stirling Iced Pineapple
Brush Yaqi 24mm Cavern Lake 2 Band Badger
Razor Dorko 43 Near Wedge
Aftershave Stirling Iced Pineapple Splash
Happy with the nice creamy & slick lather from the soap, refreshing scent & cooling sensation...enhanced by the matching splash. Love this badger brush for sure...feels so good on the face!
A very enjoyable and satisfying shave with this razor today. The edge is soft, smooth, and very efficient. 3passes for a dfs-ccs finish...
20221029_110244.jpg

SOTD: 29th October 2022.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Lynx Africa Squeezed Mandarin & Sandalwood Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Semogue 830.
Face Lather.
Lather: Proraso Sandalwood & Shea Butter Shaving Soap.
Razor: Muhle R41. (2013) (Face) -Treet 7 Day Platinum. (D1)
Razor: Schick G type Injector (Head/ Dome) - Personna PTFE SS Injector. (D1)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /Pashana Original ASL. / L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave.)

A new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend.... I was curious to revisit the T7DP as it's been a while since i last shaved with them.
WOW! another great razor and blade match. I forgot how efficient & sharp the T7DP are. They are another almost near feather hi stainless in sharpness. The smoothness of these blades is especially good and paired with the assertive Muhle R41 wonderfully making a smooth efficient duo.

Now that i have much required shaving confidence and my technique has vastly improved i can now pair the R41 with assertive DE blades and get a close comfortable shave without being afraid to shave with it without the fear of my shave ending in a blood shaving massacre. Good technique and shaving confidence are the key to comfortable error-free shaves.

I really like Proraso Sandalwood & Shea Butter soap it never fails to provide an acceptable lather with aa excellent sandalwood scent which is my favourite of all the sandalwood soaps & creams i have tried.

The Schick G Type Injector fitted with a fresh Personna PTFE SS Injector blade provided me with a smooth effortless head/dome shave.

A close comfortable face & head shave with errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Enjoy the start of the weekend, ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
Saturday, October 29, 2022.

Floïd oil pre shave. Geo F Trumper’s, Almond, shaving cream. Retro White Resin Handle With Synthetic Knot Brush by Zenith S9. Modoso, Special, silverstahl 7/8. Stirling Soap Co., Almond cream, aftershave splash. Isana, Panthinöl & mandelöil, aftershave balsam. Guerlain, L’Home Ideal, EdT

5D78E03D-195C-4D8D-B0F4-B8928466D385.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom