IMG_6766.jpg

SOTD - Sunday July-16-2017
Prep: Shower/Warm face towel
Soap: Cella Sapone Extra Extra
Razor: Microtouch
Blade: Gillette Nacet
Brush: Omega Boar 22mm
Aftershave: Chella Cool by Phoenix Accoutrements

Another Great shave, I absolutely love Cella, it just seems to get better every time I use it. The Nacet blade is not letting me down, I used one yesterday in a 53 Gillette super speed and then today in the microtouch, it delivered a smooth shave with no nicks or weepers. The new Omega brush although small and cheap is proving to be a lather machine, The as was a sample from PA to try the scent, I am pretty sure I will be ordering a full bottle as the smell is almost spot on to Cella and has the added kick of menthol which left my face feeling nice and cold. After a shave like this, I am ready for whatever the day throws at me.

proxy.php

This weekend was Rockwell 6c discovering days!

proxy.php

proxy.php

This is a really heavy piece, probably the most from my non-stainless collection! I had really pleasant shaves with it, but curiously slightly better with comb N.5 than with N.4... I also tested Maggards 22mm. synthetic brush, more firm than my Plisson Loccitane, still a lather machine!

Regards

SDC12300.JPG

Razor: RazoRock Hawk Head with iKon OSS Stainless Steel Handle
Blade: Kai Captain Sharpblade
Brush: Rubberset 400 with PAA Switchback Top Cap loaded with Envy Shave 26mm "Ubersoft II" Synthetic
Soap: "Lavender Creeper" Limited Edition by The Holy Black
Aftershave: T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel followed by Avon Leather

-- Sammy

proxy.php

Rating: 4 / 5

Razor: NAVAJA A.CASTRO 7/8 Barbers Notch Ebano
Brush: EL DRUIDA LE 2016 SCNHG #15 Ebano blanco 24x50 Fan
Lather: SANTA MARÍA NOVELLA 3.0
Aftershave: MYRSOL Formula K
Additional Care:
MYRSOL emulsión

Far all of you need for speed types out there, what's better than a "Shick Stick", the injector razor with a handle like the gearshift from your favorite muscle car(s). And like your favorite muscle car, this single edge razor speeds around quickly and efficiently removing whiskers, handling the corners and curves of your face with ease, leaving you satisfied, BBS and AGAIG. Today's helpers were L'Occitane Cade shave soap, thanks Winter Kelly, L'Occitane Plisson Synthetic, Nivea Cool Kick ASB, Pinaud Clubman, and L'Occitane Cade Eau De Toilette. Have a blessed day gentlemen.
proxy.php

Last week was a little busy to post shaves. Here are the photos.
Saturday
proxy.php

Friday
proxy.php

Thursday
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This weekend was Rockwell 6c discovering days!

proxy.php

proxy.php

This is a really heavy piece, probably the most from my non-stainless collection! I had really pleasant shaves with it, but curiously slightly better with comb N.5 than with N.4... I also tested Maggards 22mm. synthetic brush, more firm than my Plisson Loccitane, still a lather machine!

Regards

same brush and stand as mine, great little brush

Sunday' Shave

MWF Pre and Post Lather & Rinse

Feather AC/DX Kamisori
Feather Pro Blade (2)
Shavemac Colonia No. 1 / Two-Band Silvertip
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap
Paladin Aftershave Balm
Proraso Azur Lime Cologne

proxy.php

Have a Blessed Sunday Gents

7/16/17
Proraso Green Pre Shave Cream
Tabac
H.L. Thater 4376/3 Silver Tip
13/16 Filarmonica #14
Tony Miller 3" Heirloom Steerhide Strop
Omega Alum Stick
Sir Irisch Moos
Nivea Post Shave Balm
Versace Pour Homme
SOTD7-16-17.jpg

Sunday' Shave

MWF Pre and Post Lather & Rinse

Feather AC/DX Kamisori
Feather Pro Blade (2)
Shavemac Colonia No. 1 / Two-Band Silvertip
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap
Paladin Aftershave Balm
Proraso Azur Lime Cologne

proxy.php

Have a Blessed Sunday Gents
absolutely stunning photograph....Job well done.

Far all of you need for speed types out there, what's better than a "Shick Stick", the injector razor with a handle like the gearshift from your favorite muscle car(s). And like your favorite muscle car, this single edge razor speeds around quickly and efficiently removing whiskers, handling the corners and curves of your face with ease, leaving you satisfied, BBS and AGAIG. Today's helpers were L'Occitane Cade shave soap, thanks Winter Kelly, L'Occitane Plisson Synthetic, Nivea Cool Kick ASB, Pinaud Clubman, and L'Occitane Cade Eau De Toilette. Have a blessed day gentlemen.
proxy.php

Last week was a little busy to post shaves. Here are the photos.
Saturday
proxy.php

Friday
proxy.php

Thursday
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

great stuff! thanks for archiving and posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom