Omega Boar
Cella
Proraso Red AS
B9EDE3E8-20D7-42C3-BA77-ADF225F8704C.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
47C2F31E-0EA6-4BEB-AEAD-897B070BD8E5.jpeg

1) England: Brush Progress Vulfix mixed Badger and Boar.
2) Italy: Soap Figaro.
3) USA: Razor NDC Gillette Gold Ball End Tech.
4) Russia: Blade Gillette Nacet.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Australia: Aftershave Balm The Stray Whisker After Balm.
7) Australia: Aftershave Lotion Lynx Dimension Aftershave Lotion.

Tuesday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: OneBlade GENESIS
Blade: Feather FHS-10 (D2)
Brush MS Faux Horn 30MM Silvertip
Bowl: Corbell Pedestal Bowl 4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Chamomile & Lemon Iced
Shave Soap: Chiseled Face/Zoologist – Civet
Aftershave: Chatillon Lux Gratiot League

Date:- 08 September 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Whispers from the Woods (Australian made) ~ All Things Nice "Spiced Sandalwood & Honey"
Razor/Blade:- EJ 3one6 / Voskhod #2
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (5) / The Stray Whisker Aftershave Balm (Australian made)
Tonight Tipple:- Ardbeg 10yrs old

A nice Tabac Tuesday. Tabac soap off the puck, in a Royal Shave bowl and a Van Der Hagen brush, a Weishi butterfly open adjustable set on 2 for the face and the Leaf Triple Edge for the head. Topped off with a slash off Tabac aftershave lotion and a dose of Tabac aftershave balm. Gotta keep the skin moisturized.
Lather 98.jpg
Shave 98.jpg

A nice Tabac Tuesday. Tabac soap off the puck, in a Royal Shave bowl and a Van Der Hagen brush, a Weishi butterfly open adjustable set on 2 for the face and the Leaf Triple Edge for the head. Topped off with a slash off Tabac aftershave lotion and a dose of Tabac aftershave balm. Gotta keep the skin moisturized.View attachment 1151852View attachment 1151853
I see you too were all over Tabac Tuesday!!!!
Tabac Tuesday;
proxy.php

proxy.php

SOTD : 8th September 2020.

19.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Nivea Men ~ DEEP CLEAN Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Wilko ~ Men's Face Wash + shaving Oil.

Brush : Omega 49.

Bowl Lather.

Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.

Lather : The Body Shop ~ Maca Root & Aloe Shaving Cream.

Blade: Treet ~ Black Carbon. (1)

Razor: Merkur 39c.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade lavender eucalyptus,+ Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./Brut ~ Sport Style ASL.

Nivea Men ~ Sensitive Cooling PSB.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

It's been a considerable amount of time since i last used my Merkur 39c slant like my Parker 55sl Semi-Slant, it paired together with the Treet Black Carbon blade wonderfully resulting in a 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report.

The Maca Root Cream is becoming a firm favourite of mine again since i recently reaquainted myself with it. Superb shaving cream.

Finishing to the shave off with a generous dollop of Nivea Men ~ Sensitive Cooling PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe and enjoy your Day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Tue 8 SOTD
Soap OSP BayRum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Aqua Tuxedo
Razor RazoRock German 37 Slant
Blade Gillette Nacet Stainless 2nd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Bootleg BayRum
What a great soap! Just a brief 20sec load from the tub result in a super creamy and slick lather. Scent for me is amazing!
Shave with razor paired with the blade was very nice. Sharp, smooth, comfortable and efficient. 3+1 passes and bbs result. Icy water rinse followed by Thayers then Hyaluronic and lastly my own mix of boot leg BayRum...the original Clubman VIBR is too strong with clove so after mixing...so much better!
Rating 10/10!
20200908_000915.jpg

20200908_073839.jpg

Ive had some beautiful shaves over the last month, eventually getting 15 shaves from the BIC chrome platinum. Super impressed with this blade, superb longevity and fantastic sharpness too, just below feather I'd say.

I used bundubeard rooi Afrikaner for 14 of the 15 shaves, and i must say, I've definitely found my new daily driver soap, fantastic slickness in par with my beloved arko, but with an artisan worthy scent.

I tend to prefer tallow based soaps, so I'm super glad that theres a great locally available tallow soap.

I replaced the BIC with a gillette silver blue which i was pretty excited about using because I've never tried that blade, bit unfortunately it turned out to be a dud and tugged horribly, so i replaced it with my go to blade which is the feather hi-stainless after the first use.

This month was also my Fabergé month where i used brut by Fabergé exclusively, and im glad to be using aftershaves again after using balms all winter, but now that spring is here, my aftershaves will get a lot more use.

Shave 1:
Razor: Gillette super speed flair tip (UK)
Blade: BIC chrome platinum (1)
Soap: arko shave stick
Brush: omega 49
Aftershave: brut by Fabergé

Shave 2-15:
Razor: Gillette super speed flair tip (UK)
Blade: BIC chrome platinum (2-15)
Soap: Bundubeard Rooi Afrikaner
Brush: omega 49
Aftershave: brut by Fabergé
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Well today broke the SEptember streak, but that's ok, I had a great shave anyway. I had a new blade I wanted to try, so the DE had to come out to play. With the cold coming in, all the warm DB aroma was excellent.

Razor: Gillette New LC
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum Black, India (1)
Brush: Crabtree and Evelyn Pure Badger
Soap: CBL Master Barber Dragon's Blood (OS Early Glass Mug 01)
Splash: Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve
Post-Shave Oil: CBL Dragon's Blood Oil (sebum gold homage/clone)

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom