Prep: Warm shower and Dove hand cremesoap to cleanse face
Pre shave: Proraso green
Creme: Palmolive Menthol
Brush: Omega Pro 49
Razor: Parker 24c
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (3)
Alum block: OSMA
Aftershave: Proraso Red Lotion

I'd rate the shave an 8/10 cause I didn't have long hairs since I only had shaved yesterday. I also had a small pimple bleed.

I was surprised at the palmolive menthol creme. A small almond sized dose created tons of lather, enough for 3 or 4 passes. It smells incredibly and the aroma gets stronger and stronger as you work the lather and add water. It is thirsty! It leaves the skin hydrated with a cool sensation like you've applied anesthetic on your face. Really loved the experience. Gonna get more tubes.

The omega pro 49 is getting softer and softer and i am liking it more and more. My only "complaint" was that i was expecting a more aggressive shave and that is maybe because of the wilkinson blade. It was its third shave and i also had the same issue yesterday with the lord l6. I was expecting it would be more aggressive with the parker 24c but that didn't happen. The shave was ok though. A small pimple bled but that's it. No irritation or any other issue.

It was my first time trying an alum block. What a great sensation that was! It stung a little bit but overall left my skin slick and free of bleeding or any other problem! Greatly recommended.

I followed up with the red proraso aftershave potion which smells amazing. No sting at all.

I have some questions for the more experienced shavers:

1. How can i clean my Parker razor in order for it to shine like it did when fresh out of the box? I tried some hand soap and warm water but that didn't help.

2. Which au de parfum fragrance would you recommend that resembles the sandal wood scent of the red proraso AS lotion?

3. What do you think about Wilkinson blades? Are they really mild or was it just me?

Wednesday, 10/28:

View attachment 1174756

Razor - Razorock Mamba 70
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Brush - Black Anvil "Morrigan" 26mm Declaration B8
Soap - Murphy & McNeil Pirate Holiday
A/S - Murphy & McNeil Pirate Holiday

Just awesome; top marks all around. The B8 was awesome whipping up the lather, a shiny, hydrated, gooey batch of slick goodness, with awesome properties across the board. The Kodiak base is no joke; one of the very best. I was very pleased with the Nacet in the razor. The Mamba is smooth anyway, but the blade also performed great; excellent smooth cutting action. Combined with the supreme slickness of the lather, it was such a pleasurable shave. My face is nice and smooth, and my skin feels phenomenal. 👌
I love M&M. I've rarely used anything else lately.

The “It’s almost Halloween” shave:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25
Brush: Elite Candystripe
Soap: B&M Hallows Soft Heart Formula
Balm: B&M Hallows
Blade: Personna Med Prep!

SOTD, October 28, 2020

Rating: 4.5 / 5

Razor: Gillette Tech Pre-War Fat Bottom
Blade: Big Ben Super Stainless
Brush: Yaqi R1740-S Naples Tuxedo
Pre-Shave: PAA Cube 2.0 Mentholated
Lather: Tabac
Aftershave: Tabac
Additional Care:
Alum Block
cold water splash
Thayers Witch Hazel Cucumber Toner
Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Razor: Gillette flat bottom tech
Blade: Gillette nacet
Brush:Yaqi 26mm timberwolf
cream: Palmolive sensitive

My travel setup. Been away for a couple of days, and needed a shave before covering my face with a mask.

OK shave. a little rough. very little irritation though
proxy.php

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom