What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" February 8th - February 14th, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
den7.jpg

New product to me..........Ach Brito Lavanda (Lavender) Shaving Cream - awesome product.
Truefitt and Hill Facial Cleanser and Moisturiser
Proraso White Pre Shave
Chubby 2 making it's second appearance on my face...........holy crap this thing is crazy good. I face and head shave so this baby is doing real duty and shinning.
Gillette Silver Blue third use blade
Rockwell 6S
Sung Hei au de toilette

IMG_1876.JPG

Saturday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Rocnel SE50
Blade: Schick Proline (D12)
Brush: Spalted Maple w 24mm Super Silvertip
Bowl: Supply Provision Marble 4.5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: Grooming Dept Rainforest
Shave Soap: Tallow + Steel Sàsq’ets
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Tallow + Steel Sàsq’ets

Hi guys haven't posted for a while. Eastern europe shave. Lider shave cream, troy noy cologne, thayers pomegranate hyaluronic acid and rose witch hazel and a cremo horse brush. The razor was my schick n with a second use personna blade. The personna blades have performed much better than the chick blades for me. Nice shave. Face felt a little dry but I haven't moisturized it for a while and it has been cold.
Btw the troy noy is nice and cheap. It's neroli similar to orange blossom scents but slightly more bubble gum fruity albeit light.
IMG_20210212_214301869_compress77.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
B86EC3D3-EBB6-4051-8504-B725115FA764.jpeg

1) Great Britain: Brush Simpson Special Pure Badger.
2) USA: Shaving Cream Gillette Pure Tube.
3) Multinational: Razor Gillette SkinGuard. Cartridge made in Germany, Handle made in Poland and assembled in Poland.
4) France: Alum Block Osma.
5) Germany: Aftershave Balm Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm.
6) USA: Cologne Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine Cologne.
7) USA: Lather Bowl Captain’s Choice Copper Lather Bowl.

Alpha Outlaw and Arko Shave Stick with Clubman Bay Rum.

Prep: Hot Shower
Soap: Arko Shave Stick
Razor: Alpha Outlaw
Blade: Personna Red (1)
Brush: Zenith S series
AS/EdC: Clubman Bay Rum

Have a great weekend. This is my last Saturday in Erbil. I can't wait to get home to the USA!
[IMG]

Whilliam

First Class Citizen

Saturday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Rocnel SE50
Blade: Schick Proline (D12)
Brush: Spalted Maple w 24mm Super Silvertip
Bowl: Supply Provision Marble 4.5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: Grooming Dept Rainforest
Shave Soap: Tallow + Steel Sàsq’ets
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Tallow + Steel Sàsq’ets
Outstanding photocomp of some great gear!

SOTD : 13th February 2021.

45.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Lemon ~ Flower Transparent Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Omega S10065.
Face Lather.
Lather : Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap.
Blade : Wilkinson Sword Classic. (1)
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Classic.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB./Mario Falcone EDT.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend...Last week i used the Wilkinson Sword Premium (TTO) razor with all my shaves...This week i will be using the WS Classic...The WS classic is a mild razor which is good every day/newbie shaver. The two piece design of the razor makes it easy to load the blade, covering the full blade with no exposure of the blade edges...The Blade gap is considerably smaller than the newer WS premium TTO...The razor/blade combo perform well together giving a comfortable shave if you rinse the razor more regularly to clear the blade gap due to it's small blade gap.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable acceptable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with some generous squirts of Mario Falcone EDT to the pulse points.

My face is feeling smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Sat 13th SOTD
Soap Stirling Barbershop 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 24mm Green Mink
Razor Yaqi Slant
Blade Derby Usta 3rd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Proraso Green Splash
Nice lather quality but unsure about the scent. This is the 1st Stirling soap I can't smell much.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was just ok. Kinda smooth but somehow don't see stubbles being removed as normal. After 3passes, able to manage a SAS result with just a micro red spot. Excellent post & aftershaves because the temperature outside is around 35C and the cooling is much required. Rating 9/10
20210213_135924.jpg

I wish we could borrow some of that equatorial weather here. It is now -14.4°C and is expected to go lower.
Ahaha...I really wanted to send some of my weather to you in exchange for some cooling. It's so humid here too...you'll sweat with just minimal movement. Having said that, I really don't envy your winter because I have lived through some winters and I know it's really uncomfortable for daily life. For you...☀☀☀
I hope spring will arrive fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom