Razor: Feather AS/D2
Blade: Nacet
Balm: CeraVe Moisturizer
Frag: Clubman SR
Truly exceptional shave today.
Two ATG passes with lots of
skin stretching and blade buffing.

No real reason. Just felt like pursuing an

uber BBS+ shave, and did so without a burn.

Who says you can't get a close shave
with a Feather AS/D2?

Stay healthy, everyone!

Sotd this cream is phenomenal, it feels really good during shaving, because the cream is with vitamin b and aloe vera nourishes the skin at the same time. And I'm just amazed how great slickness is,It's worth every penny and I paid only 2.90 euros for the cream.This Omega brush is with every shave better and better, Today I put slim on setting 9 he took off all my beard without any problem no hair anywhere hahah, I used the blade for the second time Gillette 7 o'clock great blades and a pack of 10, I finished shave with Proraso menthol lotion is great with witch hazel and glycerin soothes the skin amazing.Shaving was without cuts and nicks i am very pleased, Thank you all for reading and I wish you a great weekend! ✌

20210213_103101-01.jpeg

I wish we could borrow some of that equatorial weather here. It is now -14.4°C and is expected to go lower.
Ahaha...I really wanted to send some of my weather to you in exchange for some cooling. It's so humid here too...you'll sweat with just minimal movement. Having said that, I really don't envy your winter because I have lived through some winters and I know it's really uncomfortable for daily life. For you...☀☀☀
I hope spring will arrive fast!!
First winter in 6-7 years I spend at home, usually I spend February in Asia.

10E6D0A0-D2A7-4209-B457-C0AAD86769AA.jpeg

Pre:-
Razor: British Gen3 Aristocrat
Blade: Gillette Super Platinum black India 3rd use
Soap: Colonel Conk Bay Rum
Brush: Yaqi Cola 22mm Synth
Result: DFS+

Better shave with the Black Ninja than last time in the G-FOCS but still not smooth and effortless. I might use it a 4th time but I guess it doesn’t fit me.

SOTD, Saturday, February 13, 2021

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Gillette 195 Adjustable "Fatboy" (F2 - 1960)
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T2
Pre-Shave: PAA Cube 2.0 Mentholated
Lather: Long Rifle Soap Company Brown Bess
Aftershave: West Coast Shaving Fougere
Additional Care:
Alum Block
Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent (unscented)
cold water splash
Burberry Britt EDT
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

SOTD (044/2021)
13-02-2021

20210213_113556-01.jpeg

>> "One blade in February"- challenge <<

Preshave: frigid tap water.
Brush: Semogue TSN 2020 LE 3-band badger
Soap: Ariana & Evans ~ SoCal Hipster
Razor: Razorock SLOC
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson Sword China (13)
Postshave: frigid tap water, Fine Platinum AS.

Enjoy a sunny weekend!

First winter in 6-7 years I spend at home, usually I spend February in Asia.
What a bummer this pandemic has done for traveling. I usually like to spend between Jan & Feb (2 weeks skiing in Hokkaido) and the budget tix were bought too since last year. Ah well... a blessing to be well & safe. Here's hoping everyone is well and staying safe always...and enjoying the daily shave!!!

Today I grew a pair and tried Midnight Stag by Chiesled Face Groomatorium. Used a no-name brush in case I had to throw it away. Second shave with Wilkinson Sword blade in their TTO razor.

Always said someone should use Hoppes #9 in a grooming product so I had to try this. All CFG soaps make fantastic lather and provide 10/10 shaves for me. So, the scent? DO NOT judge this scent by shoving your nose in the lather bowl. You may rinse it out and grab something else off the shelf. When the soap goes on, something changes and you smell, well I don't know what it is but it's not what you think. I really liked both the soap and AS. And the brush remains in the collection.

FYI, I bought the complete sample pack and did not invest in the full puck. Recommend that approach.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Sat, Feb 13th 2021

Razor: Gillette British rocket- Mfg 1950,s, mild range, smooth & well built razor. Great razor with a Kai SS extra wide blade.
Blade: Kai SS (5) excellent blade, Sharp & Smooth with great longevity + wider than a standard Gillette blade.
Soap: Colonel Conk Bayrum- mild bayrum scent(version 1) with great lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi Chianti's 24mm synthetic- excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like tips, nice gentle scub + great lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Witch hazel + Ogallala Bayrum & Sandal wood with clove :001_wub: + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + 1 weeper= :a17:excellent shave with my Gillette British rocket + a Kai SS blade.
DE SOTD. Sat, Feb 13th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom