What's new

Song/Band tag

^ HA....I just saw Neil here in Winnipeg.

Now I know why Ken is always gushing over Neil. I always knew is was a living legend, but have a new respect for the man and his music.

setlist:
1. From Hank To Hendrix (acoustic guitar)
2. On The Way Home (acoustic guitar)
3. Only Love Can Break Your Heart (acoustic guitar)
4. Love In Mind (piano)
5. Mellow My Mind (banjo)
6. Are You Ready For The Country (piano)
7. Someday (piano)
8. Changes (acoustic guitar)
9. Harvest (acoustic guitar)
10. Old Man (acoustic guitar)
11. A Man Needs A Maid (piano/synthesizer)
12. Ohio (acoustic guitar)
13. Southern Man (acoustic guitar)
14. Mr. Soul (pump organ)
15. Pocahontas (pump organ)
16. Helpless (acoustic guitar)
17. Heart Of Gold (acoustic guitar)
18. Comes A Time (acoustic guitar)
19. Long May You Run (acoustic guitar)

Last edited:
^ HA....I just saw Neil here in Winnipeg.

Now I know why Ken is always gushing over Neil. I always knew is was a living legend, but have a new respect for the man and his music.

I knew you would see it that way. :wink2:

And gotta love Mott the Hoople!

Pocahontas on the pump organ must have been particularly transcendent. So awesome.

Last edited:
Pocahontas on the pump organ must have been particularly transcendent. So awesome.

Sorry to Hijack....but YES. I got chills.

It was a benfit concert for oil drilling on Treaty land. There were Aboriginal drummers, Elder spoke, very very special night for me. My wife enjoyed Dianna Krall (also awesome) so it was a winner all around.

You could hear a in drop when he was singing most of the time. He takes a couple shots at our Prime Minister instead of referencing "Marlon Brando"

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, last Eddie & Pete tag for the night.

Lyrical tag "I borrowed Gypsy's Gibson" to "Sheraton Gibson"

Pete Townshend ft. Eddie Vedder - Sheraton Gibson

Thanks for taking the time to listen to the lyrics, Bruce. That gypsy Gibson goes missing on Mott's "All the Way from Memphis."

Don't know if PT is playing a Gibson, but they do seem to mention Cleveland...

Ian Hunter, "Cleveland Rocks."

Thanks for taking the time to listen to the lyrics, Bruce. That gypsy Gibson goes missing on Mott's "All the Way from Memphis."

I listen to most, if not all (especially good ones) as I am looking for an obvious tag. If I hear a word or phrases or chorus, I change it up on the fly after checking lyrics at the same time.

You're tags are 99% listen worthy! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Cheap Trick - Ain't That a Shame

Cool live version of their cover. Reportedly, Fats Domino said Cheap Trick was his favorite cover of his song.

Ain't That a Shame - Cheap Trick - Live at Budokan... if you grew up in the '70s, you had this album.

The Cryan Shames - Alan has a bunch of the obscure bands and I hope he keeps them coming.

Top Bottom