What's new

Song/Band tag

^ I believe that is the same table I have, but mine is Black SL-1200MKII. I have the dust cover on and have never used it to spin and tell the kids the same....NO SPINNING :angry:

It's a thing of beauty, these Technics DD Turntables.

Love the song and the simple video, showcasing that turntable. :thumbup:

^You should get a gig disc jockeying on an alternative radio station.

Apart from becoming a honemeister, that would make my life complete. ;-)

^ I believe that is the same table I have, but mine is Black SL-1200MKII. I have the dust cover on and have never used it to spin and tell the kids the same....NO SPINNING
angry.gif

It's a thing of beauty, these Technics DD Turntables.

Love the song and the simple video, showcasing that turntable.
thumbup.gif

The song and album it comes from are things of beauty as well IMO. My turntable is an entry level, belt-driven Czech-made Pro-Ject, fully manual with Oyster cartridge. Gets the job done. Once I had an automatic direct-drive Pioneer, but that one has long since seen better days and was then formally offered as a sacrifice at the alter of High-Fidelity. What I didn't like about was that when I wanted to play the last thirty seconds or so of a record, the automatic feature would lift the tonearm and return it to its resting place, and then shut off.

Last edited:
The Fairies, "Get Yourself Home." Early 1965 R&B/mod UK song, with John "Twink" Alder on drums. Always amazed that rare tracks off the original vinyl can be found posted on Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom