What's new

Society of Injector Shavers (the SISSIES)

Razor: Schick E2 - G2
Blade: Schick (15)
Brush: Ever Ready 500
Soap: Proraso White
Aftershave: Bootlegger’s El Dorado

I had forgotten that the blade in the E2 needed to be changed. I got a no beard reduction pass out of it together with a good scrapping and then switched over to the G2 which got me to an acceptable shave.

BBB67647-0EBD-431A-93D5-CFD9F3C6013B.jpeg

Razor: Schick E3 Canadian, Eversharp, Nickled with black handle
Blade: Schick Plus Platinum injector blade
Brush: Rudy Vey 2022 B & B Contributor Brush
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Caswell-Massey Number Six
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder
20220909_081950.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, September 11th 2022

Razor : Schick E2 Canadian variant, Mfg in 1930's > 40's, excellent mid range, for a light razor a light touch works the best, Very enjoyable shave this morning.
Blade : Personna SS PTFE(9)very sharp, excellent longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
Soap : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier, nice scent with excellent lather qualities. The scent is similar to Aramis cologne they claim. It has been so long since I used Aramis cologne I'm not sure but I like this scent. Yaqi commissioned Master soap creations S.A for their line of soaps and fragrances.
Brush : Yaqi mysterious space 24mm Timber wolf whiskers synthetic, excellent lather generator
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Witch hazel beard cleanse + Musketeer Rapier splash + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: excellent shave with my Schick E2 Canadian variant with a coated Personna blade.
SOTD Septemper 11 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Razor: Supply Pro Adjustable Injector Razor
Blade: Supply Black Label Injector blades
Brush: Simpson Emperor 3 Super Badger
Lather: Long Rifle Hunting Lodge
Aftershave: Long Rifle Bay Rhum Shave Tonic
Additional Care:
20220912_075821.jpg

Razor: Asylum Shave Works Injector Razor
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Simpson Captain 2 Best Badger
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Tobacco Leaf
Aftershave: Mennen Skin Bracer
Additional Care:
20220802_075525.jpg

Razor: Schick M3 Adjustable Razor
Brush: Simpson Duke 3 Synthetic
Lather: Mauer & Wirtz Tabac
Aftershave: Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Aftershave Lotion
Additional Care:
20220914_084318.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick Shave, Sunday SEptember 18th 2022

Razor : Schick injector adjustable M3- Mfg 1970-72, any aggression range, well built, adjustment knob of 9 settings gives good selection, this razor will take any injector blade made which is a nice option for those who like variety of blades.
I have a Kai Protouch in to see how it performs with the adjustable and it is also ideal for this blade oddity.
Blade :Kai Protouch guard (5), sharp & smoooth with reasonable longevity for a AC blade.
Soap : Yaqi "The Green" nice fragrance with excellent lather qualities. Yaqi commissioned Master soap creations South Africa artisan to do their line of aftershaves and soaps.
Brush : Yaqi Dandelion 24mm Cashmere knot synthetic, excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, gentle splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. (7)WTG + (7)ATG + pickups(9 setting).
Post shave : Yaqi "The Green" splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=
[IMG]
Excellent shave with my Schick adjustable injector model 3 with a Kai Protouch blade.
[IMG]

Have some great shaves!

Razor: Schick E4 Canadian, Eversharp with Butterscotch Handle
Brush: Elite Razor Kingman Turquoise, Manchurian White fan
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Additional Care:
20220916_102655.jpg

Razor: Personna Floating Head Injector Razor
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Frank Shaving G4 Synthetic striped handle
Lather: Long Rifle Hunting Lodge
Aftershave: Long Rifle Bay Rhum Shave Tonic
Additional Care:
20220919_074741.jpg

Razor: Supply Pro
Blade: Supply Black (10)
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper
Soap: Fine Lavender
Aftershave: Bootlegger’s Perfecto Maduro
Balm: Proraso White

E7EAD790-67F2-491F-B693-9AF730A0A4AD.jpegFE16F264-C3B9-4AE5-B3A7-404499006811.jpeg

Razor: Asylum Shave Works Injector Razor
Brush: Simpson Captain 2 Best Badger
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Tobacco Leaf
Aftershave: Shannon's Soaps Indigo Oud Aftershave Splash
Additional Care:
20220712_072734.jpg

Razor: Schick F New and Improved Injector razor
Brush: Rudy Vey 2022 B & B Contributor Brush
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
20220924_083157.jpg

Schick I1
Personna injector (2)
Omega 10049
Soutern Witchcrafts - Fougere Nemeta (sample)
Pitralon classic
Balea Sensitive

Used the Pitralon in the past, but now it was quite some while ago (> year). Still very much a classic as far as I'm concerned, great AS. The soap is lovely as well. Sample still has plenty left, at least enough for the rest of this week.

View media item 69848

I own at present four Schick Injector Razors: two E and one G which is new in the case with the blank blade and a Pewter handled. 100% of my shaves are with a Schick E and it is the best razor I have used. My first safety razor had a short white handle with a gold head. I have also owned a Pal stainless steel adjustable. The best blades I have used were Schick and Personna Platinum. I have yet to use an injector razor(s) or blade(s) that would not provide and excellent shave and my beard is reputed to be very dense and tough. As for soaps and creams, have not experienced any that I would not use again but a few have been better than others and I usually use a brush and mug.

I own at present four Schick Injector Razors: two E and one G which is new in the case with the blank blade and a Pewter handled. 100% of my shaves are with a Schick E and it is the best razor I have used. My first safety razor had a short white handle with a gold head. I have also owned a Pal stainless steel adjustable. The best blades I have used were Schick and Personna Platinum. I have yet to use an injector razor(s) or blade(s) that would not provide and excellent shave and my beard is reputed to be very dense and tough. As for soaps and creams, have not experienced any that I would not use again but a few have been better than others and I usually use a brush and mug.
You are definitely one of us!

Top Bottom