What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

Ever-Ready Shovel Head + Ted Pella GEM blade

$uploadfromtaptalk1407085234747.jpg

First time use with my Schick M2 adjustable injecctor.
A great shave with a Schick blade. I dialed it up to 8 and it did not feel as aggressive as my E3, but still gave me a shave that is AGAIG.
Wilkinson Blue Bowl
Vie-Long Horesehair
Kenneth Cole Mankind ASB
4711 Original Cologne
$20140803_081149.jpg

Last edited:
Went old school this morning.

Kent BK2
MdC
Gem Junior Bar.

Original ..
This one always makes me a touch nervous .. but it has always been a wonderful shave.
I wish the blade was just more 'secure' .. never been an issue, but just that tab hangin' out there all by itself ........ :001_unsur
Another wonderful shave this AM

$IMG_0284.jpg$IMG_0285.jpg$IMG_0286.jpg

I started by washing up with Zest bath bar, rinsed, and followed that with Axe Face Wash with menthol, rinsed that. Then I spread a squidge of dettol on my cheeks and chin, massaged it in until it started lathering, and then started stirring it into a good lather with my VdH pure badger brush. Finally, considering the less than stellar results from my Schick G8, I got out a mild mannered Schick, the Easy Rider. It left more than the usual cleanup places for me to go over with my Sensor . .

I rinsed, applied Dickinson's WH, and let that dry while I dressed and combed my hair (what's left, mostly just the sides). I needn't have waited, since I chose Stetson, which has no alcohol, or at least less of it than Dickinson's does. I need to find a magnifying glass to look at the blade in that G8 . .

Top Bottom