What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday shave with my E2 Canadian 1930's Schick injector- now I know why Schick manufactured millions of them- they are just that great a razor.
Sunday shave Feb24-2019 (2).jpg

Very nice shave this cold Feb 24 morning in Northern Alberta Canada! -30 C :yikes:

Schick J1 injector / Schick blade (24)

Continuing with One Blade in February. I've used these blades many times before. This is the first time I've pushed one this far. I'm really impressed. After a bit of initial harshness, or punishment for lack of finesse, it doesn't seem to have lost any of its sharpness.

Hi,

After a months' Sabbatical with my DE razors, I finally decided I'd had enough and dug out the GEM Featherweight and a new GEM PTFE blade. And I decided I was missing my horse hair brushes too, so I got out an old favorite Bull Goose Bee Hive in 50/50 mix. Add in an old puck of VDH that needs to be used up and it was time to shave.

As much as I love my trusty old Slim, the Featherweight seems so right. It's good to be home!

Sabre L1 for the face, 6C for the dome.

Still working on finding the right angle on L1. Used L2 last night and it was awesome!

6CC470AC-D6A9-44FC-9623-A5CEF07B07BA.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I like a Schick shave on Sundays and thanks for this thread to remind me.
Razor: Schick Canadian 1930's injector
Blade: Schick(chick)
Brush: Razorock Noir 400 series
Soap: Razorock Lavender:001_wub:
Preshave: Warm wet face towel X 2 with Aloe vera gel afterwards:001_wub:
Postshave: Alum block
Postshave: FINE fresh Vetiver aftershave:thumbup:
Postshave: Nivea balm
Sunday shave March 3-2019 (2).jpg

Cold (2).jpg The only good outcome"No Mosquitoes".:lol1:

Schick J1 injector / Schick blade (31)

One Blade in February is done, but the blade lives on. Not as sharp as it once was but still plenty of life in it. I'll probably get bored before its done.

Top Bottom