What's new

Similar Scent Profiles?

Hello. I'm looking for some shaving soaps that have a great scent (I know that's subjective) to try out. Currently, my favorites are:
  • Declaration Grooming: Massacre of the Innocents
  • Catie's Bubbles: Connecticut Shade
Of these, I like Massacre of the Innocents the best. The Connecticut Shade is also quite nice but different, almost sweet to me. I'm not sure where these fall on the Fragrance Wheel, but I would like to explore some other shaving creams with similar scent profiles (and performance). I'm also open to other profiles, but generally don't care for citrus type scents.

As a side note and to my shame, I do not know what Bay Rum smells like, so that is probably something I would like to try out. I'm not sure if it's anything like the 2 above. :lol1:

Any suggestions are welcome.

I have not tried it but Declaration Grooming Opulence is a new soap and has been getting really good reviews. DG describes it as a cousin to Massacre of the Innocents so I think it’ll be right up your alley. You can get a sample of it at Shavedash as well

I have not tried it but Declaration Grooming Opulence is a new soap and has been getting really good reviews. DG describes it as a cousin to Massacre of the Innocents so I think it’ll be right up your alley. You can get a sample of it at Shavedash as well
That sounds interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks

Top Bottom