What's new

Show Us Your BICYCLE(S)!!!!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I call this my Mountain Townie. It’s built to go anywhere in comfort and style. I actually just listed it for sale locally because I need to thin the herd a bit and it doesn’t get ridden as much as it should for being so great.
View attachment 1274567
That rear cluster is impressive. For ages I rode with an 11-2, but I sold my racing bike. I am thinking of getting another bike, something a lot more sedate and easier to pedal!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
That rear cluster is impressive. For ages I rode with an 11-2, but I sold my racing bike. I am thinking of getting another bike, something a lot more sedate and easier to pedal!
Sorry...11-21, noticed too late to edit.

Legion

Staff member
I bought myself a project bike to fix up. Not sure when I’ll get the time, but I’ll add it to the list.

IMG_7267.jpeg

I bought myself a project bike to fix up. Not sure when I’ll get the time, but I’ll add it to the list.

View attachment 1641802
For a bike that was clearly put to good and serious use, the cosmetics look good. Enjoy the project!

I bought this New in 1994, it still gets ridden.

View attachment 1642071Specialized Epic Comp, 8 Speed Ultregra.
Sweet! That looks epic indeed. You have taken good care with it.

Accessories: I have to say, frame fit pumps were so much better than the mini-pumps I have on the fleet these days. I am a big JanDD fan too. Rugged, quality bags.

Top Bottom