What's new

Shield Predator

Mine has an 'out for delivery' notification for today....so I will hold off shaving until it arrives!

Mine also says "Out for Delivery" but it's actually still in China. Are you sure yours is really on the way? You could end up with a full beard before it lands, especially with Christmas and NY coming up.

1702638472428.png

Mine also says "Out for Delivery" but it's actually still in China. Are you sure yours is really on the way? You could end up with a full beard before it lands, especially with Christmas and NY coming up.

View attachment 1764335
I had an email to say it was with my local delivery company. I also had the same for the SE version and it was delivered 2 days ago.

I just saw that they have stainless steel version of the Predator and other razors a few days ago. How long have these been up for sale? I don't recall seeing them before, so I assume they were just released? I was originally looking at the Ti version or maybe the Aluminum version (just to try out and resell if I liked it to get the Ti version), but I wonder if I should skip both and get the SS version instead.

I've had other expenses come up that is going to cost a decent amount of money, otherwise, I would have already bought the Ti version of the Predator. Going to have to wait a couple of weeks until I pay that, then I can order a razor or two.

Also, which is the Avenger and Stomper? I'm confused at the names as I just go off of the colour that is listed on AliExpress (AC, SE, DE etc.).

Which of the handles do you guys like best from Shield, or do most of you guys that have a Shield razor, do use your own handle and just buy the head?

@Ice09 They just released the stainless and aluminum was released a month or so back. I believe the difference is below

Predator - Gem Blades
Avenger - AC blades
Stomper - half DE blades

Hope this helps

The Avenger has the AC2 head. The Evolution has the AC Vector like head. The Avenger format I think is only available in Titanium

Yup, one half-DE loaded up on one side and one AC on the other side, Mike throws in extras sometimes and he sent me an AL7075 version. I haven’t tried it yet.

Top Bottom