What's new

Shield Predator

I hope I'm not hijacking the thread but on the site is a HEAD AC SE combo head of Gem & Artist Club, very very interesting. I have an Artist Club head (ordered from the AliExpress site), overall mild but when paired with a Super Pro, very effective.

Like Kaufdrop said order it directly if you can, he has the black Cerakote ones or build your own in the sandblasted finish, or I guess if you want polished then Bullgoose…

I hope I'm not hijacking the thread but on the site is a HEAD AC SE combo head of Gem & Artist Club, very very interesting. I have an Artist Club head (ordered from the AliExpress site), overall mild but when paired with a Super Pro, very effective.
Hijack ! Is this the one ?
IMG_3798.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3799.jpeg
    IMG_3799.jpeg
    948.9 KB · Views: 31
Like Kaufdrop said order it directly if you can, he has the black Cerakote ones or build your own in the sandblasted finish, or I guess if you want polished then Bullgoose…

Hijack ! Is this the one ?View attachment 1753550
That's the one, great AC razor and I think I was trying to convince myself on the Gem Shield. If not unwieldy, the AC & Gem combo head could be a great option for those that want to try the main SE blade formats.

Is there a Shield dedicated thread ? Mike has introduced AL7075 versions of his razors. They're on the Shield store, but I had to view "all products" to get to them... some deal about buying a colour Cerakote and you get an AL7075 too... I think you have to PM him though for that.

edit: I mean to say they're on his Aliexpress store, just to clarify.

edit number 2: 48.55 CAD (so divide by 20 carry the negative 50...) I think $36 USD for the GEM AL7075

Is there a Shield dedicated thread ? Mike has introduced AL7075 versions of his razors. They're on the Shield store, but I had to view "all products" to get to them... some deal about buying a colour Cerakote and you get an AL7075 too... I think you have to PM him though for that.

edit: I mean to say they're on his Aliexpress store, just to clarify.

edit number 2: 48.55 CAD (so divide by 20 carry the negative 50...) I think $36 USD for the GEM AL7075
And there goes $40….

This is a Predator thread....so I won't comment too much.....but if the aluminium Predator is as good as the Aluminium Stomper which arrived today....I am in for a treat!. Fit and Finish is great. It is very light. Reminded me of the Hawk V2

Top Bottom