What's new

Shaving Vessels Picture Contest

mrs. chefchris said:
Perhaps. If you can show me a cuter baby, I might vote for you.

Plus, it isn't favoritism. It is just fact. :001_tt2:

JoAnna
Kyle,

We are very skillfully being tag-teamed. :biggrin:

Rik said:
Kyle,

We are very skillfully being tag-teamed. :biggrin:

So you admit there is no cuter baby? Good. Now that we have come to an agreement................

Baby says,"Look deep into my eyes. You will obey my every command. Now give my Daddy all your shaving paraphernalia (She has beauty and brains!).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

mrs. chefchris said:
So you admit there is no cuter baby? Good. Now that we have come to an agreement................

Baby says,"Look deep into my eyes. You will obey my every command. Now give my Daddy all your shaving paraphernalia (She has beauty and brains!).

:em2100:

Must... send...shaving....

Scotto said:
Ho-hum, how boring the entries are so far....:sleep: Let me introduce you to a treat I call.... Breakfast and Shave.

It's a hot morning. Nothing like some nice citrus; perhaps a grapefruit for breakfast:
IMG_2368_2_1.JPG

IMG_2369_3_1.JPG

Good grapefruit. Hmmmm.... Could I?

IMG_2370_4_1.JPG

Let's head up for a post-breakfast shave. You know, Salters citrus cream is scented with grapefruit....
IMG_2371_5_1.JPG

Am I mad? perhaps.....

Ta Da!!!:
IMG_2373_1_1.JPG

If you look closely, you will notice little bits of grapefruit flesh in the lather. This acts as a bit of an exfoliant, while the natural citrus juice provides some astringent/toning qualities. Quite nice.

Im just flabbergasted by the Geniosity of this man..will it ever STOP ! :lol:

mrs. chefchris said:

Im still recovering from those " Angel Blue Eyes " what ever hit me ! :eek:

but cute card or no cute card, my vote has to be for Art because I fell for that shave bowl so hard I actually thought the bowl was some Antique bowl made from the old pre-war Japan Samurai Era oh was I ever fooled by " Art " !!

mrs. chefchris said:
Perhaps. If you can show me a cuter baby, I might vote for you.

Plus, it isn't favoritism. It is just fact. :001_tt2:

JoAnna
While that is a beautiful baby, I still view my own sweet daughter as the MOST beautiful child that I have EVER seen.

SSLStudio said:
Im still recovering from those " Angel Blue Eyes " what ever hit me ! :eek:

but cute card or no cute card, my vote has to be for Art because I fell for that shave bowl so hard I actually thought the bowl was some Antique bowl made from the old pre-war Japan Samurai Era oh was I ever fooled by " Art " !!

Don't make me play the "pity" card. My daughter has Cerebral Palsy. I've got pictures, that will make you all vote for chefchris. :lol:

Seriously though, she is a very happy baby, and we are truly blessed. :biggrin:

JoAnna

Tito said:
I don't even have daughters but if I did.... look out.

Tito

I don't THINK that I have any daughters... and if I do, I don't think that I want to know. God, how frightening of a thought is that... and even if I did have a daughter, I wouldn't be playing the cute card in this contest.

NMMB said:
I don't THINK that I have any daughters... and if I do, I don't think that I want to know. God, how frightening of a thought is that... and even if I did have a daughter, I wouldn't be playing the cute card in this contest.

So adding the cutie to your avatar has nothing to do with this...:biggrin:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
So adding the cutie to your avatar has nothing to do with this...:biggrin:

Randy

Actually, I didn't think of that... but she is cute though. We had a pro photographer do some engagement photos of us a while ago and they were delivered yesterday. I thought that it would be nice to put up a new photo and since these cost so frickin' much I thought that I would get some use from them. Though, if it will sway your vote, well... I'm all for that too!
:001_smile

That IS a cute baby, maybe it's just that all kids in Virginia are cute!!

mrs. chefchris said:
Chefchris gets my vote. That is one CUTE baby girl!!!!

In my completely unbiased opinion, that is.

JoAnna :lol: :lol:

I know the contest is over but I thought another picture of the artist of my new shave bowl would be appropriate.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom