What's new

Shaving Soap Acquisitions

It does go quickly. I was on Maggard’s email list for the aftershave and from the time I got the email notifying me that they had more in stock and the time I went to place my order, they had sold out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used Darkfall today and loved it. I got a hint of incense (one of my favorite scents)
Mikey

Lucked out and got a tub of L&L Harmony soap (75%) plus the matching AS (~90%) from the BST forum. From the description of this soap & AS, it is also has an incense scent. Can't wait to used it.
Mikey

Lucked out and got a tub of L&L Harmony soap (75%) plus the matching AS (~90%) from the BST forum. From the description of this soap & AS, it is also has an incense scent. Can't wait to used it.
Mikey

I'm glad you like it. That scent is haunting me. It has quickly become one of my favorites. Congratulations on the Harmony pick up. I posted a WTB on the BST forum for the Darkfall AS splash. Fingers crossed.

I'm glad you like it. That scent is haunting me. It has quickly become one of my favorites. Congratulations on the Harmony pick up. I posted a WTB on the BST forum for the Darkfall AS splash. Fingers crossed.
Good luck on getting it. I was lucky, maybe you will be too.
Mikey

20171110_174626.jpg

I received these yesterday and used sandlewood citrus this morning. It is top notch. I don't know if ive tried better. I like wholly Kaw tallow but I swear this seemed better. Maybe if I had more than tiny samples of WK. I don't know but I do know I was thoroughly impressed this morning.

There were so many positive reviews of the Darkfall that I picked up a tub. It arrived today. I can't wait to put it to the test.

Just received my Special Edition WK Chypre Rose Concerto with Donkey Milk. Can’t wait to give it a go. Also ordered the AS but I wonder if there was a labeling error as I don’t think the AS smells like the soap. Actually I think it smells like King of Oud. Anybody else get both products and have a similar experience?

Matt

Just received my Special Edition WK Chypre Rose Concerto with Donkey Milk. Can’t wait to give it a go. Also ordered the AS but I wonder if there was a labeling error as I don’t think the AS smells like the soap. Actually I think it smells like King of Oud. Anybody else get both products and have a similar experience?

Matt
How rosy is this?

@joeyboy i don’t have a vast experience with Rose soaps but this one smells great. The Rose is there but there is other stuff going on too. I can’t get enough of this scent. If you email WK asking for A Chypre Rose Concerto sample they will swap it out with one of the samples you can order on their website. Definitely worth trying.

@joeyboy i don’t have a vast experience with Rose soaps but this one smells great. The Rose is there but there is other stuff going on too. I can’t get enough of this scent. If you email WK asking for A Chypre Rose Concerto sample they will swap it out with one of the samples you can order on their website. Definitely worth trying.
Thanks for the info.

Using the Stone Cottage new scent samples. The first one I used was the Bayberry. All it took was one shave and I just had to order a tub. So I did. Great scent and excellent performer. The scent is very unique. Nothing out there like it, at least that I've used or shopped for. The samples I ordered are:
Bayberry X2 - Love this one. Glad I ordered 2 samples, now I have one for travel.
Balsam Fir - a great winter cream, but I'm currently using a full tub of B&M Latha-Taiga so it's a duplicate.
Oriental Wood
Patchouli

Mikey

Just picked up Soap Commander Love soap and balm. Limited Edition that just hit their site today. I also have incoming Tallow & Steel Himalaya soap and splash. Last week I got CRSW Glide and about a half dozen things from Declaration Grooming. Somebody stop me! I need help!

Just picked up Soap Commander Love soap and balm. Limited Edition that just hit their site today. I also have incoming Tallow & Steel Himalaya soap and splash. Last week I got CRSW Glide and about a half dozen things from Declaration Grooming. Somebody stop me! I need help!
Nah, sounds like you're doing just fine and not missing a thing! :)

Top Bottom