What's new

Shaving innovations I would like to see in 2013. How about you?

A device that can actually determine what the best razor, blade, brush, soap, cream, after shave, cologne, witch hazel, scuttle, lather bowl, pre-shave and post-shave routine is.

- I wood like to c sum better spelling.

- Stop referring to making lather as an "explosion".

- Stop bashing Williams and learn to use it.

- Stop posting new threads such as: "Is C.O. Bigelow any good?".

- Learn to use the search function.

- The extinction of bowl lathering.

- Ban phrases such as: "the Arko", "the Williams", "the Proraso".

1. Would like to see mention of the phrase "The Veg" banned from B&B and by production by the EPA but approved by Kitty Litter.
2. Would like to see Gillette make a modern version of any pre 1940 razor as a commemorative razor. Preferably a TTO razor.
3. Would like to see a new modern Slant made by either Weber, ATT or Tradere.

I 'd like to see an American version of the Gillette Guard with a nice handle... a simple one bladed razor, back to basics.

For me it would have to be.......

The end to of those guys on E-bay who think first class postage to the UK with out being signed for is $50 for a vintage razor.

I would like Merkur to make a stainless steel razor and stop discontinuing good razors like the 11c and 12c (grrrrr open combs are good damn it!) Also I would like to see David Cameron wear a beard of bees and be forced to wrestle a bear.

Vat sized Speick AS.

Travel sized Spieck AS.

USA made open comb slant stainless steel bulldog highly polished deeply diamond knurled handle . . . cough Tradere.

USA made knots in USA turned handles . . . from USA badgers.

A balm that burns like alcohol based AS. An alcohol based AS that moisturizers like a balm.

A device that shaves me every morning; preferably about 5'11", green eyes, nordic features and built to my specs - I have some early drawings/draft proposals....

A "Spellbound Woods" aftershave from Mamma Bear, and aftershaves matching all soaps from Mike's Natural. I get sick of trying to find an aftershave that smells like my soaps.

No wax on any blade wrappers, it's annoying.

Better blades available at local stores. I am sick of the re-branded South Korean blades.

Oh, and something from Mike's Naturals that smells like basil.

I would like for large online retailers to begin having specific categories for DE and SE shaving. And I don't just want a section, i want them to have it all!!! As much as i like our friend's little online shops, they are not always stocked with the things we spontaneously need.

Top Bottom