What's new

Shaving angle.

Is it me or is that what everyone experiencing with wolfman razor. Wtg and across the grain passes you can do with steep angle. But as soon as you go against the grain that angle opens up more. If you try to go with steep angle razor is just not cutting anything.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Is it me or is that what everyone experiencing with wolfman razor. Wtg and across the grain passes you can do with steep angle. But as soon as you go against the grain that angle opens up more. If you try to go with steep angle razor is just not cutting anything.
I go steep all the way with my WR2 1.25 SB. :)

But as soon as you go against the grain that angle opens up more. If you try to go with steep angle razor is just not cutting anything.
You cannot change razor geometry by changing the direction of travel. If you go too steep you move the blade edge away from the surface making it ineffective. In answer to your question, yes it is user error. Try a neutral angle and you will have no problem removing that stubble.

You cannot change razor geometry by changing the direction of travel. If you go too steep you move the blade edge away from the surface making it ineffective. In answer to your question, yes it is user error. Try a neutral angle and you will have no problem removing that stubble.

+1! Neutral angle is just the ticket for my WR1. :a29::a29:

Top Bottom