What's new

shavette pass around.

Well My first shave was a success!!! I am still alive. I have a gash on my chin about 3/4" long that bled like a stuck pig but I am still alive. Actually beside the gash I got a fairly decent shave. Did a three pass. First no blade, second WTG, third XTG. I am very impressed and very thankful for the opportunity. BTW Catie's LPV is superb!! A couple days for the wound to heal and I'll give er another go.

Sorry about the chin. Hope it heals quickly. Did you cut yourself with the XTG? I have 2 nice scars on my jaw line from going "XTG". I finally gave up going XTG with my straights and just go WTG and ATG.

What is Catie's LPV?

Last edited:
Nope, it was WTG. My WTG is N-S in all territories, while my XTG it E-W on my face and S-N on my neck Catie's Bubble Le Piment de la vie. Great soap!

Shave #2 down!! Went a bit better. Not as much blood. Actually able to use aftershave this time, so I finished off with so decanted Clubman!! Some patches of irritation and a few weepers but all in all not bad. I did WTG, XTG and a little ATG on my face, but it felt like I was flirting with disaster so I quit and finished up my neck with my EJ DE89. Face is nice and smooth though. Wish it was a little more comfortable but I think I like this thing.

Been a busy week. Shave #3 coming tomorrow. Been anxious, but I always make sure to have enough stubble for a close comfortable shave for Sunday morning, which usually get done Saturday night, because it's just easier with 4 kids.

Or I could just hack my face to pieces like last weekend, lol

Went back to just 2 passes today. I'm starting to really like this thing. 1 weeper and no irritation. I used my new puck of Stirling Cocoa Forest this morning. Made for a wonderful shave.

I'm still blown away by your graciousness! Thank you so much for the opportunity. Unfortunately I am going to need the return address for this little sweetheart. I would like to get in one more shave with it and then clean it up good for its return.

They are great little razors. Glad you are enjoying it.

I'm hoping that it is being returned in the pink envelope:thumbup:

Had a lather issue today. Too dry. No mishaps, but not a close shave. I have only tried Astra SP in this thing. What did you guys use?

Well the shavette arrived home no worse for the wear. Actually along the way it picked up a few orphaned blades and a purdy pink envelope.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to get involved in this pass around. I have really enjoyed reading your experiences and thoughts.

Top Bottom