What's new

Stando Chors

I have two shaves with my Mokosz now and so far I don’t find it quite as efficient or effective as the Chors. It is certainly easy on the skin like the Chors as they feel about the same to me while shaving. I need a few more shaves to make a more final determination I suppose. I like it but may not like it as much as the Chors.

I do like the way it fits in my hand. The handle has a unique shape that is very appealing. The shaves have been smooth and irritation free….just not quite as close as the Chors.

I liked Mokosz much until I received Blackbird Ti.
Now after 5 days, 5 shaves with Bird, I don't feel any lust to use different razor tomorrow and probably other days too..
Yep, the Bird Ti is tough to beat. The only razor in my den that shaves closer is my Chors. My Yates H comes close, but is just edged out by the Blackbird. The Mokosz is a bit smoother perhaps but doesn't quite give me Blackbird results. It is a great razor and easy on the skin.....one of those if I didn't already have something better, I'd probably be blown away by the Mokosz. I'm still blown away by the performance of the Chors....fantastic razor. I need to stop acquiring razors..:lol:

I echo gdawg55's sentiments about the Chors. Was going to give the R41 a run for the first time today then decided to use the SS Chors instead. Shaved a few days back so I did have a healthy stubble. Did two passes and had one of the best shaves in my life. Used a Personna comfort coasted blade and had two minor touch ups, the next time will use a Wizamet instead.

This Razor is a keeper and definitely in my top three probably the best of the lot.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I use my Chord with the Svarga handle.
I am also interested in the Leschy, a close relative of the Chors.

Again I say, pity that they are all bead blasted, I just would prefer machined or polished.

Chors #11 is mine, btw.

I use my Chord with the Svarga handle.
I am also interested in the Leschy, a close relative of the Chors.

Again I say, pity that they are all bead blasted, I just would prefer machined or polished.

Chors #11 is mine, btw.
The Svarga handle is a beaut. I love the Jaro handle too. The finish was okay on my Chors, it is kinda satin and I had no issues with the shave but yeah, I love the polished look too, might glide better. Picked up mine from a Bloke who will use nothing but Blackland Razors now. Was lucky.

Haven't checked if mine has a number.

#40 here. Love it! Not my daily but excellent for 24-36 hours for myself. I did a semi polish by hand on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0993.jpeg
    IMG_0993.jpeg
    558.8 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom