What's new

Shavers of Sharks - SoS

Great shave with the Lupo .72 and Shark Super Stainless (2).

IMG_20231108_071829.jpg

Happy new year shark fans! I come with news that I have joined the 2024 sabbatical and my shark supply is low. One tuck of super chrome and one tuck of super stainless. So these will be used for special occasions and my posts here will mostly be supporting or members not shaves.

Happy new year shark fans! I come with news that I have joined the 2024 sabbatical and my shark supply is low. One tuck of super chrome and one tuck of super stainless. So these will be used for special occasions and my posts here will mostly be supporting or members not shaves.
Good luck with the sabbatical, hope it goes well.

Best of luck! I succeeded in the 2023 sabbatical. It definitely cured some of my AD's.

I believe trading is allowed if you need something. I have plenty of Platinum and Stainless if you become starved for Sharks.

Happy New Year to all Shavers of Sharks!

Top Bottom