SEptember 2019

Discussion in 'Single Edged Razors' started by Dog Whiskerer, Jul 29, 2019.

It's that time of year.

I have no new additions to my arsenal since Single-Edge September 2018, but there are a number of razors I haven't used since then. So I'll be getting them out and giving them a lap around the track.

Who else?

1. I'm in!!! I'm a SE guy so this is a no-brainer! True confession, I may also be doing a Slantember shave occasionally as well.

2. I have a 1912 with a little kink in the frame. It's a single-edge slant!

Sure -- I'll be continuing mainly with Gem style but I'll be returning to the SE1 at some point soon because I hate getting bucked off.

O.H.

3. Might be - seems we had a month of Schickness way back when, may have been the time of September when ..

I liked the month of injectors, but truth told some of the later models don't get enough traction on my mug, and think I've sold off a couple making a complete run through impossible. On the other hand, its just a diversion for us .. I could do a month of Injectors, a month of GEM style SE, not sure I'd want a month of the shavette styled

4. Got everything together--razors, blades--all in one spot for quick access. I think a Gem Micromatic Bullet Tip will start off the show.

5. Wow, you are organized! Nice choice with the Micromatic Bullet Tip -- I may be a bit showy with a 1904 GEM Lather Catcher, or something else may strike my SE fancey. It does start in September, right? :)

6. :lol1: -- I think I'll pass, but I appreciate the generous offer.

7. I'm an SE guy so I'm in by default, but I'll be happy to play!