What's new

SEPTEMBER 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mailman was busy the past couple of days. Three safety razors were bought from other members. Hess 44 I have been looking for a good one for a long time and finally found one.
DSC01788.JPG

One more to add

Matador Diplomat - Kermit the Frog Edition. Got it soaking in Dawn right now. Taking down the ultrasonic cleaner for this one (and possibly the 3M green pad and Mother's metal polish).

DSC01792.JPG

Not a "score" just yet, but I have valid tracking number, I suppose that counts. :D
Waiting for delivery of Semogue Owner's Club 2-band badger (cherry wood) and B&M Seville soap, curious about both, hope they work out.

Not a "score" just yet, but I have valid tracking number, I suppose that counts. :D
Waiting for delivery of Semogue Owner's Club 2-band badger (cherry wood) and B&M Seville soap, curious about both, hope they work out.
Great scores to be! I've been wanting an SOC myself. Seville is a great soap IMO, just like all B&M products.

The last for a while until my bank account can recover. Hope I can get them ready for SEptember

Mardor French wedge blade razor and Tip Top adjustable wedge blade razor. The cleaning (and honing) begins again.
DSC01801.JPG
DSC01802.JPG

Received a new box of goodies today:
- Crown King Irma Shave 2017 Artisan Shave Soap
- PAA High Jump 47 Soothing Aftershave Balm
- PAA Lime Ginger Tea Tree Aftershave
- PAA Garden of Bali Aftershave

IMG_7003.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

Received a new box of goodies today:
- Crown King Irma Shave 2017 Artisan Shave Soap
- PAA High Jump 47 Soothing Aftershave Balm
- PAA Lime Ginger Tea Tree Aftershave
- PAA Garden of Bali Aftershave

View attachment 820748
View attachment 820749
View attachment 820750

Shoot! I wish I would have seen that Irma shave soap. If anyone isn't digging theirs I'll take it off their hands without question. Very nice haul there my friend.

@Merkuryrising is one lucky guy to get that Psycho Gillette razor.

Thanks man it's been on my short list for a few months and the opportunity arose so I had to pull the trigger on her. Very mysteriously interesting razor for sure.

Great scores to be! I've been wanting an SOC myself. Seville is a great soap IMO, just like all B&M products.

Depends what you expect, I'm not super picky when it comes to brushes, but I'd say this is very good brush indeed. This is based on single use only so far, initial impression if you will. Nice backbone while still very soft face feel, lathers and releases the lather really well, no shedding even though I did hand lather several times to get rid of new brush smell. If anything, I wish the knot to be a bit bigger and longer, and handle with a bit more weight to it, but no regrets on this purchase.
Seville is great performer and I also like the scent. Need few more shaves to be fully convinced on scent, it does have what I'd consider "barber shop" scent, but I'm not getting as much citrus as some claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom